well not enjoying the matchmaking in twisted treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaskar

11-07-2012

I'm assuming no one is playing twisted treeline. I was just qued with two players who didnt know the basics one of which has never played the map and the other with a total of 2 wins. The other team composed of 188 wins / 48 / 50. I have 42ish........... How does this happen.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskar View Post
I'm assuming no one is playing twisted treeline. I was just qued with two players who didnt know the basics one of which has never played the map and the other with a total of 2 wins. The other team composed of 188 wins / 48 / 50. I have 42ish........... How does this happen.

lets say they have 188 wins and 188 losses/48 wins and 48 losses/50wins and 50 losses. they all have .5 win rate now imagine your team had a .5 win rate even though its 2 wins he might only have 2 losses so .5.

they game tries to pair it so your win and loss rate is always .5

Alaskar

11-07-2012

you would think they would take in account whether a player has even played the map to begin with such as people with <20 wins que with each other... and im sure someone will say yeah but what if their isnt anyone else well you could at least throw on of the newish players on their team and no they werent qued together.

funtimejon

11-07-2012

We will be seeing a lot of these players with the new map introduced. Players are curious! Just do your best to teach them the basics and try and provide a positive experience. There is a chance that the other team is in the same position as you.