How do I lead a team that I'm carrying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arsix

01-12-2013

How can I type to them so that I do minimal typing so I too can play and tell them the right thing to do? Like how do I make decisions that take into consideration how bad they are?

Because sometimes I'm just like

"we need to take bottom turret"...

but I can't say

"Okay we need to take bottom turret...wait leona don't go that way....no no ezreal there's a ward there remember....Guys just hit the turret and back....Stop fighting them...back the rest are coming...please back they are coming....not that way either you're going to run into them...Ace...." ADC didn't even sneak killing the turret....

Halp please I'd like to carry myself out....

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

You can't micromanage your team, you just have to make the calls around what they're likely to do. That second sentence would probably be:

ping bot tower
backping leona, ping bot tower again
backping ez, ping bot tower again
spam backping

with the middle two being optional. But then, if you know your team is that bad, perhaps bot tower wasn't a good call to make? All that has to be taken into account.

Arsix

01-12-2013

Yea well what kind of calls should I make if the team is that bad or uncooperative? Or should I just write off those games as lost ones?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

If people don't listen, you can't make them.

Alternatively, keep in mind that maybe they're aware of something you're not, and you should be listening to them. Swallow your pride and play the game.

Arsix

01-12-2013

Well they usually don't speak to me or anything...they don't really communicate with me. It's not a matter of pride I just want to win and I'll be behind any plan...even if its someone elses