Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zed's Ultimate at early levels is now useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

11-07-2012

So, i already felt that at rank 1, his ult was preety lackluster. so what you do?

you NERF it to 20% (http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11/11-6-pbe-update.html), effectively making it useless at lv 1, below-average at lv 2, and ok at lv 3.

Buff ult plz.

I like the bonus ad on his W, but nothing has been done to address the abilities cd, and his abilities energy return and overall costs....

cheezzyy

11-07-2012

His energy management has always been fine if you understand how to use his skills. I level Q and W together to get more energy return. But I totally agree that 20% is too small.

GurkenMAN

11-07-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:
So, i already felt that at rank 1, his ult was preety lackluster. so what you do?

you NERF it to 20% (http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11/11-6-pbe-update.html), effectively making it useless at lv 1, below-average at lv 2, and ok at lv 3.

Buff ult plz.

I like the bonus ad on his W, but nothing has been done to address the abilities cd, and his abilities energy return and overall costs....

Dont know- its already a gapcloser which dodges enemy abilities. You get guaranteed double q and e out of it and most likely the passive also triggers,
Sure a cut of the dmg by half (??perhaps even more because the AA-damage now calculated after detonation??) seems large but the skill brings some more with itself, so i wouldnt call it useless. But maybe the cd could also be adjusted on lower ranks now (and/or e even also reduce this cd). Another idea could be to let ult restore a little amount of energy maybe? Thats his biggest problem atm i think.

Al3x4ndar

11-07-2012

He's assassin that can't assassinate.

Mathemagically

11-07-2012

R at level 1 at 40% made it hard to justify a second point at level 11. His burst at 6 was really strong. He can still just dive people when they are at half health, but he can't really expect to 100-0 someone now at level 6.

I'm not super concerned about the percentage nerf than the initial damage change. Sometime we just want to finish people off with the only skill not on cooldown.

The Forbidden404

11-07-2012

You shouldn't complain about it, cause you can combine R with W, Q and E.

cheezzyy

11-07-2012

Quote:
Mathemagically:
R at level 1 at 40% made it hard to justify a second point at level 11. His burst at 6 was really strong. He can still just dive people when they are at half health, but he can't really expect to 100-0 someone now at level 6.

I'm not super concerned about the percentage nerf than the initial damage change. Sometime we just want to finish people off with the only skill not on cooldown.

I'm fairly sure the initial damage is the same just the tooltip was changed. It originally printed his current AD and now says that he autos them once or something like that.

cheezzyy

11-07-2012

Nvm I rechecked the newest patch notes and saw the damage is at the end now. Also seeing the new W passive more than makes up for the earl game ult nerfs. Lvl 16 he's hitting about 30%? More total with ults mark included.

NullDragon

11-07-2012

Dude.

His ult gives you another shadow from what I can tell, yes?

Which uses your abilities... and can be stacked with your regular clone...

So there's more like a hidden +40% Q damage increase on it too.

Darklarik

11-08-2012

Quote:
NullDragon:
Dude.

His ult gives you another shadow from what I can tell, yes?

Which uses your abilities... and can be stacked with your regular clone...

So there's more like a hidden +40% Q damage increase on it too.

ABILITY.

E dosent double proc genius, so its completely dependant on his Q. You miss that, you wasted ur ult, and even if you DO hit it, the damage is pathetic