Hit Platinum ELO in 1 night AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VitaminOWN

11-07-2012

Started at around 8:30pm PST from a fresh team, it's now 2:17am. I managed 1842 in solo queue but dropped back down to 1700's, my last resort was ranked 3's. Thankfully the elo reset has been delayed and maybe I can help give you guys some tips on last minute elo assuming the reset is further delayed. Basically in a nutshell though if you're first ban means you're also first pick. Try to bait a very powerful pick like Olaf for example with this. Jungling is very important in 3's and at lower elo nobody seems to do it. It's free exp you're missing instead of leeching exp in lane. Smite allows for a faster lvl 2 gank on both lanes, especially bot. Play aggressively, don't sit back and farm but don't play too cocky. If an altar is available intimidate the enemies with pokes and quickly back, they capture fast. The comp our team ran was mundo olaf and lulu. Lulu would ult me or mundo in a fight and I would chase down the most important target. Lulu has great utility with a polymorph, shield and a strong slow. I will check back on this thread and I really hope I can help some people improve. We will try to shoot for diamond tomorrow if possible...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedClay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

We hit gold with Darius/morg/Rengar(lee sin, or any bruiser, if others were banned)

Yeah, very cheesy, but hey, at least I'm gold :P

Good job on your plat ^^