bye league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

11-07-2012

Bye

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

see ya later... I wish they would keep both because I also feel like leaving because of this.. however because i dont have internet at home and cannot play league till i get internet back (should be a few more weeks) I am not giving up till I see if I can play this new 3v3 or if i hate it as so many others have...

I hope I like it because league is awesome... I just loved the old TT was fun and quick.

GhoSTmaNFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

You know most of the people who write these threads don't actually leave. They come back days/weeks/months later on the same name or on a different account. They're just trying to scare Riot which won't happen...the community is too large and I see growth in the new TT already.

Tindomerelhloni

11-07-2012

I agree that the new TT is not worth playing anymore.... But I'm trying to still play LOL... I've had so much fun with it in the past... We just have to hope that they fix it and or give us the old TT as another map

Infirc

11-07-2012

bye... Call me *wink* *wink*

HowDoIMacro

11-08-2012

See you tomorrow!

APictureofagoose

11-08-2012

Bye! I hate it but still probably play it. I'd just never give Riot any money again (nor will atleast 15 others on my friendslist) for skins or whatever because of the way the forced the map on people before the season ended. If they did that to Summoners Rift there would be a revolution. I wish the hardcore TT players who only play Treeline had more say on what the new map would be like. Oh well Riot, don't respect me or the community we won't support you.