The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-08-2012

Elise what do you like to do normally?

benjimenfire

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Why, hello yourself" Elise replied, staring at the... whatever the hell he was.. "And who might you be?"
"Benjimen Fires at your service. I have one question do you know fear?"

AskÉlise

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix shrugged. "I merely wanted a to sample it, but it is fine. I will try to do my best with not cutting your we-" And then he got his claw stuck in another web... God damn it... He pulled his claw as it tore down the web. "Apologies. I must ask though, what are the creatures of the Isles like? Is there anything I can actually grab a hold of without phasing right through them?"
Elise twitched again, looking at the void creature before speaking "Yes, actually, there are."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn smiled and stepped up onto the dais that Elise's throne stood upon, bending over at the waist and leaning in close to the esteemed Spider Queen's face. "I've been well." She hummed as her eyes likewise took in Elise's body. "As much as I enjoy our get-togethers, I assume you sent one of your creepy crawlies into my home for a reason?"
Elise reached one hand over and cupped the Widowmakers cheek, trailing it down to her neck before withdrawing with a wide smile "I just thought we could have a chat dear, it has been so long sense we have saw each other~" Elise mused in reply, her back legs absentmindedly clicking against her throne as she spoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Elise what do you like to do normally?
"Mostly hunt dear"

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Benjimen Fires at your service. I have one question do you know fear?"
Elise let out a chuckle, her red eyes flashing a little "Darling.. I am fear..~"

TheShadowOfChaos

11-08-2012

Phantom then began to grow shadowy orbs in the air, letting them float in the air. "I've always liked spiders and their webs. Quite fond of how they help keep pests out of my place. Perhaps I can get some bigger spiders for intruders."

AskKarthus

11-08-2012

Quote:
"The purpose of life..? Survival dear, thriving.. and that, is exactly what I plan on doing~"

Elise replied, eying the deathsinger with a grin
"So you simply plan on eating for the remainder of your wretched existence?"

Ask Shenn

11-08-2012

Quote:
Elise twitched at the mere mention of the name "I despise that silly band because it is a mockery of all the beauty the Shadow Isles is.. and just as Mordekaiser's title insists, he's the master of all metal.."
"He can also bring sickness to his touch. Could he always do that? Bring sickness to all that he touches? And did you know of him before he became what he was?"

Ask Thornmage

11-08-2012

Ryze slid into the room, screaming his head off like a madman. He slumped onto the floor, struggling to get up under the weight of his scroll, but eventually managing it. When he got up, he dusted himself off and looked around. Dear lord, what is this place? Did spiders take over while I was on vacation in Ionia?

He gave a quick sigh of discontent. Without me...this place... He then finally noticed Elise at the back of the room. He looked straight at her, not even flinching. And you are...?

((Humor me. Ryze has been gone a looong time.))

Ask The Reaver

11-08-2012

Quote:
Elise twitched again, looking at the void creature before speaking "Yes, actually, there are."
"Oh?? Do tell." He said leaning on her chair, suddenly interested.

benjimenfire

11-08-2012

Quote:

Elise reached one hand over and cupped the Widowmakers cheek, trailing it down to her neck before withdrawing with a wide smile "I just thought we could have a chat dear, it has been so long sense we have saw each other~" Elise mused in reply, her back legs absentmindedly clicking against her throne as she spoke

"Mostly hunt dear"

Elise let out a chuckle, her red eyes flashing a little "Darling.. I am fear..~"
"Highly unlikely for I fear Nothing"
he chuckles a dark chuckle

AskKarthus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Highly unlikely for I fear Nothing"
he chuckles a dark chuckle
(( Behold true terror! ))