The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise simply kept her eyes on the man as she spoke, her claws clicking against her throne as the man observed her webs "Indeed I did" she replied back after Jack had asked his question
As Elise answered his question, Jaques turned back to observe the webbing more. "Ah, well....You did a fine job, I must say. Never before have I ever seen such breath-taking decorum. Your residences has a certain mood to it. It's so macabre....but also very alluring."

xcyper33

11-07-2012

Elise...what do you think of Skarner?

I hear Spiders and Scorpions share an ancient rivalry and compete on who's the most powerful arthropod species. Do you feel any intimidation from him?

TheShadowOfChaos

11-07-2012

"I like the Shadow Isles as well for the same reasons, it is the one place where I can find real peace. That is why I live there. The darkness and quiet suits me."

Unexisted

11-07-2012

Dear queen elise, where is your king?

The Mňnkey King

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Dear queen elise, where is your king?
"Did somebody say king?"

Wukong flexes his arms mightily.

"No, really though, Elise. I need some of your spider silk stuff for... things.

Can I have some?"

SuperMan Pix

11-07-2012

Quote:
"Oh don't worry.. the glade will join in Runeterra's demise~" Elise mused, smirking at the little yordle in front of her, a hungry look in her eyes
psh....eehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAaaaaaaa!!

by THE gods YOU are HYSTERICAL!!!! are YOU listening TO this PIX?? WHAT A JOKE!!!!

*Lulu continues to giggle on the spot while Pix stares at Elise almost menacingly*

Ask Shenn

11-08-2012

Quote:
Elise twitched a little as she watched her webs be cut before eying the Eye of the Twilight "'Tis a pleasure, Shen.. and no, not at all. This dark hole serves as a wonderful home~" Elise replied
"That is good I suppose. Though I came here to say a rather simple message." He said standing there. He looked at one of the larger cocoons and looked away. "I must ask, why is it that you hate Pentakill so much? And what kind of gifts was Mordekaiser bestowed with?"

AskÉlise

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
As Elise answered his question, Jaques turned back to observe the webbing more. "Ah, well....You did a fine job, I must say. Never before have I ever seen such breath-taking decorum. Your residences has a certain mood to it. It's so macabre....but also very alluring."
"My thanks" Elise replied, watching the man still closely, one of her spiderlings trailing over her lap "And yes.. that is what I was going for"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Elise...what do you think of Skarner?

I hear Spiders and Scorpions share an ancient rivalry and compete on who's the most powerful arthropod species. Do you feel any intimidation from him?
"Dear Skarner? I have no quarrel with the scorpion, I am sure he has no problem with a fellow arachnid either dear~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
"I like the Shadow Isles as well for the same reasons, it is the one place where I can find real peace. That is why I live there. The darkness and quiet suits me."
"Indeed dear, glad to hear it~" Elise mused, smirking wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mňnkey King View Post
"Did somebody say king?"

Wukong flexes his arms mightily.

"No, really though, Elise. I need some of your spider silk stuff for... things.

Can I have some?"
Elise looked at the Monkey King, a mix of annoyance and curiosity on her face, drumming her fingers on her throne "Now, dear monkey, what could you possibly use my webbing for?" Elise cooed in reply, raising an eyebrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
psh....eehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAaaaaaaa!!

by THE gods YOU are HYSTERICAL!!!! are YOU listening TO this PIX?? WHAT A JOKE!!!!

*Lulu continues to giggle on the spot while Pix stares at Elise almost menacingly*
Elise smirked as the yordle broke out into laughter, causing her to chuckle slightly herself "You laugh now dear.. but you won't do so when you're food for a spider~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"That is good I suppose. Though I came here to say a rather simple message." He said standing there. He looked at one of the larger cocoons and looked away. "I must ask, why is it that you hate Pentakill so much? And what kind of gifts was Mordekaiser bestowed with?"
Elise twitched at the mere mention of the name "I despise that silly band because it is a mockery of all the beauty the Shadow Isles is.. and just as Mordekaiser's title insists, he's the master of all metal.."

Ask The Reaver

11-08-2012

Quote:
Elise raised an eyebrow at the void creature.. twitching slightly as he destroyed her webbing "This is my food, Reaver.. I am sure you can respect that and catch your own.. Hmm? Also.. please do refrain from cutting my webbing dear.. I worked hard on it."
Kha'Zix shrugged. "I merely wanted a to sample it, but it is fine. I will try to do my best with not cutting your we-" And then he got his claw stuck in another web... God damn it... He pulled his claw as it tore down the web. "Apologies. I must ask though, what are the creatures of the Isles like? Is there anything I can actually grab a hold of without phasing right through them?"

Heil Teemo

11-08-2012

Quote:
"Indeed Widowmaker, it has" Elise cooed in reply, her eyes trailing down the Widowmakers body and back up again smiling "You are quite.. lovely as well dear~" she then added "In any rate, how have you been fairing?"
Evelynn smiled and stepped up onto the dais that Elise's throne stood upon, bending over at the waist and leaning in close to the esteemed Spider Queen's face. "I've been well." She hummed as her eyes likewise took in Elise's body. "As much as I enjoy our get-togethers, I assume you sent one of your creepy crawlies into my home for a reason?"