The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smirked "You really are afraid of my spiders"
"ALL spiders!" Lux clarified. "They are scary and icky!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-02-2013

"Yet you didn't have a problem riding one before" Elise replied


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise simply smiled as jack appeared before her yet again, giving a slight nod of her head "It is fun, I will give it that.. and keeps my mind and body sharp" Elise's claws drummed against her throne "And there is nothing quite like devouring a yordle whole.."
Jaques merely smiles coyly, before turning around to gaze upon all of the various spiderlings that were scurrying about. A few of them even decided to crawl up to him, seeming to have taken a slight interest in the stranger. "Oh, did you do something different with the decorum? Your lair looks positively morbid! Even more so than when I last paid you a visit!" He didn't seem to take notice of the spiderlings that had dared to draw closer to him to examine him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smirked wide and then she stood up and walked behind her throne, vanishing from sight, it was all quiet for a moment, until she dropped down directly in front of X in her true form "What's the matter dear? Do you not like my children?"
Xcyper could not hold in the despair any longer, his knees fell numb and he stumbled backward onto his back side stunned in fear. He bowed his head and spoke:

"Forgive me great Spider Queen! I did not mean it that way! Please don't turn me into human soup!"

He did not look at her any more than he had to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Jaques merely smiles coyly, before turning around to gaze upon all of the various spiderlings that were scurrying about. A few of them even decided to crawl up to him, seeming to have taken a slight interest in the stranger. "Oh, did you do something different with the decorum? Your lair looks positively morbid! Even more so than when I last paid you a visit!" He didn't seem to take notice of the spiderlings that had dared to draw closer to him to examine him.
Elise smiled "I have moved some things about, you know, a flavor of change every once in a while"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Xcyper could not hold in the despair any longer, his knees fell numb and he stumbled backward onto his back side stunned in fear. He bowed his head and spoke:

"Forgive me great Spider Queen! I did not mean it that way! Please don't turn me into human soup!"

He did not look at her any more than he had to.
Elise let out a dark laugh before reverting to her human form. "Don't worry dear, I won't eat you.. though.. I cannot say the same for my children.." Elise smirked as spiderlings began to crawl in X's direction


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled "I have moved some things about, you know, a flavor of change every once in a while"



Elise let out a dark laugh before reverting to her human form. "Don't worry dear, I won't eat you.. though.. I cannot say the same for my children.." Elise smirked as spiderlings began to crawl in X's direction
X let out a gigantic, chilling screech as he saw the seemingly infinite army of super powered spiders menacingly crawling his way. Through almost pure instinct heshot straight up from the ground and made an impressive leap onto the top of The Spider Queen's throne seat.

"Make it stop Lady Elise! I beg of you, make it stop!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Elise let out a fit of laughter and snapped her fingers, the spiderlings halted instantly and turned to go back to what they were doing before hand "I needed that laugh" Elise mused


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Yet you didn't have a problem riding one before" Elise replied
"That was vengeance!" Lux replied.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"That was vengeance!" Lux replied.
"Vengeance?" Elise smirked "I can show you.. vengeance"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Vengeance?" Elise smirked "I can show you.. vengeance"
Lux gulped, taking a step back.

"...you'd better be talking about the spider food thing!" Lux said. "Y-you... stop that! I'm not a piece of meat!"