Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux yelped in surprise, and instinctively wrapped her arms tightly around Elise. She didn't realize it, but her arms were firmly pressed and rubbing against Elise's chest.


Brolaf appears out of nowhere.

"Watch your hands, brah."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Elise smirked "I did not think you to be the groping type" she said to Lux, taking the sorceresses hands off of her chest

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
Brolaf appears out of nowhere.

"Watch your hands, brah."


"...Do you ever knock?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Brolaf shakes his head.

"I appear in random places sometimes. So no, I usually don't knock."

He shrugs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

01-02-2013

"EEP!" Lux exclaimed as she realized what had just happened. "Sorry!"

Turning her panicked attention to the spiderlings, she grabbed them, and thrust them at Elise, firmly planting them upon her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Vice gives a glare at Elise, not menacing, just a glare.
"Just an average old summoner wanting a hug, I know by meeting so many other summoner that say they hate spiders....and hugs in general....But I am totally fine with spiders, I just want to hug big spider lady."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"EEP!" Lux exclaimed as she realized what had just happened. "Sorry!"

Turning her panicked attention to the spiderlings, she grabbed them, and thrust them at Elise, firmly planting them upon her.


Elise smirked "You really are afraid of my spiders"

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
Brolaf shakes his head.

"I appear in random places sometimes. So no, I usually don't knock."

He shrugs.


"....."

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
Vice gives a glare at Elise, not menacing, just a glare.
"Just an average old summoner wanting a hug, I know by meeting so many other summoner that say they hate spiders....and hugs in general....But I am totally fine with spiders, I just want to hug big spider lady."


"I said no."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
AskÉlise:
"Art.. I admire" Elise mused, gesturing around to all of her webbing "Every web, a masterpiece"


Xcyper visibly shudders as he looks around the dark room, noticing the tiny beams of light that give the webs shape.

"Y-yes...webs are beautiful if not for the critters that crawl on them..." the last half of his sentence came out a tad bit quieter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Vice, now just a little bit sad.
"Goodbye my dear, Elise."
Vice calmfully and depressantly walks out of Elise's quarters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

Senior Member

01-02-2013

"Say Elise, ever since you came to the League something confused me." Scratching his head, he continued his question. "Well... What do you eat?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
Xcyper visibly shudders as he looks around the dark room, noticing the tiny beams of light that give the webs shape.

"Y-yes...webs are beautiful if not for the critters that crawl on them..." the last half of his sentence came out a tad bit quieter.

Elise smirked wide and then she stood up and walked behind her throne, vanishing from sight, it was all quiet for a moment, until she dropped down directly in front of X in her true form "What's the matter dear? Do you not like my children?"

Quote:
Ask The Rock:
"Say Elise, ever since you came to the League something confused me." Scratching his head, he continued his question. "Well... What do you eat?"


"Meat.. mostly" Elise mused