The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux yelped in surprise, and instinctively wrapped her arms tightly around Elise. She didn't realize it, but her arms were firmly pressed and rubbing against Elise's chest.
Brolaf appears out of nowhere.

"Watch your hands, brah."

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Elise smirked "I did not think you to be the groping type" she said to Lux, taking the sorceresses hands off of her chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf appears out of nowhere.

"Watch your hands, brah."
"...Do you ever knock?"

Ask Brolaf

01-02-2013

Brolaf shakes his head.

"I appear in random places sometimes. So no, I usually don't knock."

He shrugs.

Dear Luxanna

01-02-2013

"EEP!" Lux exclaimed as she realized what had just happened. "Sorry!"

Turning her panicked attention to the spiderlings, she grabbed them, and thrust them at Elise, firmly planting them upon her.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Vice gives a glare at Elise, not menacing, just a glare.
"Just an average old summoner wanting a hug, I know by meeting so many other summoner that say they hate spiders....and hugs in general....But I am totally fine with spiders, I just want to hug big spider lady."

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"EEP!" Lux exclaimed as she realized what had just happened. "Sorry!"

Turning her panicked attention to the spiderlings, she grabbed them, and thrust them at Elise, firmly planting them upon her.
Elise smirked "You really are afraid of my spiders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf shakes his head.

"I appear in random places sometimes. So no, I usually don't knock."

He shrugs.
"....."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice gives a glare at Elise, not menacing, just a glare.
"Just an average old summoner wanting a hug, I know by meeting so many other summoner that say they hate spiders....and hugs in general....But I am totally fine with spiders, I just want to hug big spider lady."
"I said no."

xcyper33

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Art.. I admire" Elise mused, gesturing around to all of her webbing "Every web, a masterpiece"
Xcyper visibly shudders as he looks around the dark room, noticing the tiny beams of light that give the webs shape.

"Y-yes...webs are beautiful if not for the critters that crawl on them..." the last half of his sentence came out a tad bit quieter.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Vice, now just a little bit sad.
"Goodbye my dear, Elise."
Vice calmfully and depressantly walks out of Elise's quarters.

Ask The Rock

01-02-2013

"Say Elise, ever since you came to the League something confused me." Scratching his head, he continued his question. "Well... What do you eat?"

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Xcyper visibly shudders as he looks around the dark room, noticing the tiny beams of light that give the webs shape.

"Y-yes...webs are beautiful if not for the critters that crawl on them..." the last half of his sentence came out a tad bit quieter.
Elise smirked wide and then she stood up and walked behind her throne, vanishing from sight, it was all quiet for a moment, until she dropped down directly in front of X in her true form "What's the matter dear? Do you not like my children?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
"Say Elise, ever since you came to the League something confused me." Scratching his head, he continued his question. "Well... What do you eat?"
"Meat.. mostly" Elise mused