The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

01-02-2013

"Well, aren't you just the busy gal~"

The voice was one that was all too familiar to the Spider Queen, as the black-clad drifter appeared before her he bowed rather theatrically and was grinning from ear to ear. His mouth was all that could be seen of his face, the rest hidden in shadow. When he stood straight again he chuckled rather listlessly as he smiled more serenely at his fellow Shadow Islander.

"Ol' Jacky's missed you quite a bit, Queenie! But it seems that you've been enjoying yourself since you joined the League, is it really all that great? To be able to kill your fellow Champions over and over, and over, and over, and over again until the Summoners get tired of it?"

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"N-nonsense!" the summoner said in a half empty voice and a planned looking smile. If Elise looked close, she would see a single bead of sweat dripping down his head. X's hands began to visibly shake, so to rectify the situation, he quickly tucked them into his thick summoner cloak. Desperately trying to guide the conversation back onto Elise, he interjects:

"Y-yes, there are other champions who *takes a deep gulp* have Secret Societies dedicated to them. Such as the Herald himself. Though with my research I've only found the both of you so far..."

The summoner tries his best to avoid eye contact. He has never been in the direct presence of a champion before, especially someone as intimidating as a Shadow Isle creature.
Elise smirked and walked back in front of him, resting her piercing red eyes on him "So tell me dear, is this all you wish to tell me..?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Awww Why not?" Vice opens up his arms for a hug. "If it wouldn't affect you to say you look pretty I would, but "pretty" means different things in different places!"
"..No.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...you're teaching them to do this, aren't you?" Lux asked accusingly. "You evil, evil woman!"
"Aw dear, you flatter me!" Elise said with a smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
"Well, aren't you just the busy gal~"

The voice was one that was all too familiar to the Spider Queen, as the black-clad drifter appeared before her he bowed rather theatrically and was grinning from ear to ear. His mouth was all that could be seen of his face, the rest hidden in shadow. When he stood straight again he chuckled rather listlessly as he smiled more serenely at his fellow Shadow Islander.

"Ol' Jacky's missed you quite a bit, Queenie! But it seems that you've been enjoying yourself since you joined the League, is it really all that great? To be able to kill your fellow Champions over and over, and over, and over, and over again until the Summoners get tired of it?"
Elise simply smiled as jack appeared before her yet again, giving a slight nod of her head "It is fun, I will give it that.. and keeps my mind and body sharp" Elise's claws drummed against her throne "And there is nothing quite like devouring a yordle whole.."

AskTheGemKnight

01-02-2013

Engulfed you with their horrifying radiant's? Taric asked.
What was the feeling of taking them all to a better place?
Your humanity traded away.And for what?
~Taric

xcyper33

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smirked and walked back in front of him, resting her piercing red eyes on him "So tell me dear, is this all you wish to hell me..?"
X's eyes were gazing the darkness of the ground.

"Well yes, but, ofcourse I summed up the coura-He quickly caught himself, determined not to finish the last part of that sentence..strength to make it hear on my own, I wouldn't like to leave just yet madam."

His gaze slowly moves upwards, as if he's finally starting to relax around the Spider Queen.

"So with that, a question, do you enjoy the finer details of life? Academics perhaps? Mathmatics? Art?"

Dear Luxanna

01-02-2013

Quote:
"Aw dear, you flatter me!" Elise said with a smirk
Lux looked up, just as the spiderling began to rappel. It didn't look like it was even aiming for Lux, it was just moving from one place to another.

"EEEEEEK!!" Lux shrieked.

She ran for Elise, dove between her legs, and hid behind her, hands on Elise's shoulders as she peeked up at the spiderling.

Dear Morgana

01-02-2013

((Response in Sinful Succulence?))

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X's eyes were gazing the darkness of the ground.

"Well yes, but, ofcourse I summed up the coura-He quickly caught himself, determined not to finish the last part of that sentence..strength to make it hear on my own, I wouldn't like to leave just yet madam."

His gaze slowly moves upwards, as if he's finally starting to relax around the Spider Queen.

"So with that, a question, do you enjoy the finer details of life? Academics perhaps? Mathmatics? Art?"
"Art.. I admire" Elise mused, gesturing around to all of her webbing "Every web, a masterpiece"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux looked up, just as the spiderling began to rappel. It didn't look like it was even aiming for Lux, it was just moving from one place to another.

"EEEEEEK!!" Lux shrieked.

She ran for Elise, dove between her legs, and hid behind her, hands on Elise's shoulders as she peeked up at the spiderling.
Elise only let out a laugh as Lux fled from her spiderling. With a snap of her fingers, two spiderlings landed on both of Lux's shoulders, they did not attack but simply sat there"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Response in Sinful Succulence?))
((Sorry, some things escape me >_<))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGemKnight View Post
Engulfed you with their horrifying radiant's? Taric asked.
What was the feeling of taking them all to a better place?
Your humanity traded away.And for what?
~Taric
An expression dear
The best feeling in the world
Everything.. though, giving her interactions with Zyra.. she was more human than she cared to admit

Dear Urgot

01-02-2013

Greetings, *wheeze* Spider Queen.

Of all things *wheeze* in nature you could want to control, *wheeze* why spiders?

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Elise smirked "Why not spiders? They're beautiful creatures.. cunning and deadlier than any assassin." Elise drummed her claws on her throne as spiders began to crawl over her "And unlike assassins, they do not need weapons.. they are the weapon"

Dear Luxanna

01-02-2013

Quote:
Elise only let out a laugh as Lux fled from her spiderling. With a snap of her fingers, two spiderlings landed on both of Lux's shoulders, they did not attack but simply sat there"
Lux yelped in surprise, and instinctively wrapped her arms tightly around Elise. She didn't realize it, but her arms were firmly pressed and rubbing against Elise's chest.