The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheMetal Man

12-30-2012

Mordekaiser nodded. "Good. The only problem I see is getting there. Can't you go to Miss Fortune and kissy charm her into getting us a boat ride or something?"

AskÉlise

12-30-2012

Elise gave a slight laugh "Oh Morde.. did you really think I would come here without making preparations to visit my home from time to time?" Elise simply began to walk to the back of her throne room, silently motioning for Mordekaiser to follow

Ask TheMetal Man

12-30-2012

Mordekaiser followed silently as his large and spiking armor tore down many of the webs that got in his path. Some getting onto his helmet as he took then off. "I think this may be too much webbing..."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Calmy, the Summoner, named Vice Emargo, strolled down to the deep part of the Institute where Elise resides artificial home. He looks at the place. "Yes...this must be her domain... I wonder if she's home.."
Vice stands there for a moment to think.

AskÉlise

12-30-2012

"You do realize who's home you are in, correct?" Elise mused back, continuing to walk. Elise finally got to, what looked like, just a ton of webbing. With one claw, Elise raked down the covering to expose her own personal portal to the Shadow Isles. The same one she used with Zyra. Elise turned back to Morde and smirked "See you on the other side, darling" and with that, she stepped inside. And in a flash, she was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Calmy, the Summoner, named Vice Emargo, strolled down to the deep part of the Institute where Elise resides artificial home. He looks at the place. "Yes...this must be her domain... I wonder if she's home.."
Vice stands there for a moment to think.
A spiderling skittered out to the visitor, cocking it's head up as it looked at Vince before quickly skittering back inside. Soon, Elise's voice would slide through the air, carried by the vibrations of her webbing "Come on dear.. don't be shy"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

A cold shiver quickly runs down Vice's spine. It wasn't Elise's voice. It was a window to a cooler room. He shut the window. (( Yes.)) Vice proceeded down into Elise's domain. "I wonder what she's like! Oh now I'm all giddy!"

Ask TheMetal Man

12-30-2012

"There's a line between decoration and being cluttered. This is being cluttered." He said, swatting at more webs. He looked at her tearing the web to reveal the portal. How come he doesn't have this? He watched her walk through the portal... Hopefully he could fit through. He took a step and fitted himself into the portal, then he too was gone.

AskÉlise

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
A cold shiver quickly runs down Vice's spine. It wasn't Elise's voice. It was a window to a cooler room. He shut the window. (( Yes.)) Vice proceeded down into Elise's domain. "I wonder what she's like! Oh now I'm all giddy!"
"Giddy..?" Elise's voice slid over the air once more "We shall see how long that lasts" she then mused as she sat on her throne

((Posted in the other place Morde :3))

Vice Emargo

12-30-2012

Vice then finds himself in a very VERY dark place. The only thing he could see, is the eyes of that of Elise, and the spiderlings. "Oh how cute the spiders are!" he said in a nice manner.

(( You may have met a lot of people in your life, BUT YOU AINT MET SOMEONE WHO ROLEPLAYS LIKE ME! Cough. that is all. ))

Vice Emargo

12-30-2012

Vice wanders a little in her domain, and trips and falls flat on his face on the floor. "Why did I do that...." he said as he got up, slowly.