The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-07-2012

Everything has a shadow, but rarely could something other than light make one deviate from its predictable path. If Elise was observant, she would notice the shadow of one of her many waist-high cocoons begin to wane, as if controlled by its own miniature sun. A moment later, a lithe woman with blue skin stepped out from behind it, offering the queen a wilted smile.

"Hello Elise. So kind of you to invite me into your..." Evelynn looked around the chamber and its many horrors. "... Home."

Trynd The King

11-07-2012

"There is only one true Queen and Elise that isn't you. HAHAHA"

Ask Shenn

11-07-2012

Shen had come by to say hello, and welcome the new woman to the League. It was a bit hard to get through the webs, but oh well, nothing a swipe of a blade can't handle! Hope those webs didn't take too long... Not like he would care, he simply cut them down anyways since they were in the way. Once he approached the woman through the path that he had sloppily cut, he gave a small tip of his head to her. "Greetings Spider Queen. I hope trying to transfer from the customs of the Isles to the Institute wasn't too hard, hm?"

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise continued to watch the man.. still not trusting the man before her. The spiderlings continued to examine him, Elise her self, keeping a keen sense about the man. "Well.. Jack.. I would appreciate it if you knocked before you enter.. I am wary of those who just.. appear." Elise spoke, her voice calm and collected.
After a few moments the stranger's smile twitched ever so slightly as it the little creeping arachnids continued to roam his form. "Ah, well.....I'm ever so sorry about that. I'm not so good with doors as I once was. With the power bestowed to me by the Isles, I admit, I don't really need to use them anymore. I tend to just..." His voice faded out along with his image, causing the spiderlings to fall harmlessly to the ground. Jaques suddenly rematerialized, this time perched upon the back of Elise's throne, his legs bent as he crouched and finished his prior statement with a wicked grin on his face. "...Drift about."

AskKarthus

11-07-2012

Karthus processes in with a stately manner and quietly asks, "What do you consider the purpose of life?"

(( Old lore Karthus gets deep, and confusing for people who aren't him, or the previous Shaco. ))

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot brought his hand to his chin, thinking carefully. He might not have put enough of the 'extra' ingrediant which brought the red hue of the coffee.

Attachment 554772

"My apologies my lady, I fear I underestimated your thirst, I will make note to...add more of said thing for you. I do anything I can to get a satisfactory result in coffee, and you needing to add something to my brew means I failed, my apologies again."

Godot humbly bows again, picking up his pot, although he turns his head-

"I don't suppose you would like to have the rest of this brew wouldn't you? Although imperfect, I hope it could be an adequate offering..."
Elise smiled and took another sip "You may leave it if you so wish, and do not fret dear, it was perfect.. I just like to add a little extra, if you will~" Elise cooed, sitting the cup beside her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Everything has a shadow, but rarely could something other than light make one deviate from its predictable path. If Elise was observant, she would notice the shadow of one of her many waist-high cocoons begin to wane, as if controlled by its own miniature sun. A moment later, a lithe woman with blue skin stepped out from behind it, offering the queen a wilted smile.

"Hello Elise. So kind of you to invite me into your..." Evelynn looked around the chamber and its many horrors. "... Home."
There were very, very few things that went on in Elise's domain that she did not notice.. she sat and watched the shadow dance for a while and grinned widely when the Widowmaker finally showed herself, her blood red eyes coming in contact with the Evelynn's own. Watching the Widowmaker as she moved about before finally speaking. "Hello dear~.. so nice of you to stop by.~" Elise mused, her spiderlings crawling into the back of the room to give their Queen her space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"There is only one true Queen and Elise that isn't you. HAHAHA"
"Ashe may be the Queen of the cold.." Elise replied, smirking widely "But I, am the Queen of the shadows~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen had come by to say hello, and welcome the new woman to the League. It was a bit hard to get through the webs, but oh well, nothing a swipe of a blade can't handle! Hope those webs didn't take too long... Not like he would care, he simply cut them down anyways since they were in the way. Once he approached the woman through the path that he had sloppily cut, he gave a small tip of his head to her. "Greetings Spider Queen. I hope trying to transfer from the customs of the Isles to the Institute wasn't too hard, hm?"
Elise twitched a little as she watched her webs be cut before eying the Eye of the Twilight "'Tis a pleasure, Shen.. and no, not at all. This dark hole serves as a wonderful home~" Elise replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
After a few moments the stranger's smile twitched ever so slightly as it the little creeping arachnids continued to roam his form. "Ah, well.....I'm ever so sorry about that. I'm not so good with doors as I once was. With the power bestowed to me by the Isles, I admit, I don't really need to use them anymore. I tend to just..." His voice faded out along with his image, causing the spiderlings to fall harmlessly to the ground. Jaques suddenly rematerialized, this time perched upon the back of Elise's throne, his legs bent as he crouched and finished his prior statement with a wicked grin on his face. "...Drift about."
((The spiders were never on Jaques, they were just roaming around the web looking at him))

Elise continued to keep her eyes on the man "Well.. I see the Shadow Isles as blessed you as well" she replied, clicking her nails on her throne once more

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus processes in with a stately manner and quietly asks, "What do you consider the purpose of life?"

(( Old lore Karthus gets deep, and confusing for people who aren't him, or the previous Shaco. ))
"The purpose of life..? Survival dear, thriving.. and that, is exactly what I plan on doing~"

Elise replied, eying the deathsinger with a grin

TheShadowOfChaos

11-07-2012

Phantom literally gets in Elise's web as he faces her, helmet still on his head.

"I would like to know what do you enjoy on the Shadow Isles?"

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
((The spiders were never on Jaques, they were just roaming around the web looking at him))

Elise continued to keep her eyes on the man "Well.. I see the Shadow Isles as blessed you as well" she replied, clicking her nails on her throne once more
{{ Ah. I seem to have misinterpreted some key words in your past responses. Let's pretend like my last response never mentioned that. }}

Jaques smiled with mild amusement as he found the Spider Queen's eyes practically boring into him. "Blessed? No. Blessings imply divine providence. Much like you and yours - what was their name again? Vilemaw?"

He faded away once again, this time reappearing in front of Elise, folding his arms across his chest while facing away from her. He made it clear he was examining the surrounding webbing. "What wonderful work you have here, Lady Elise! It shows exceptional craftsmanship! I must say, I've even been having trouble avoiding getting my face stuck in them without using my Phantom Drift to its fullest effect." He turned back to give her an inquisitive frown. "Did you make it all yourself?"

Heil Teemo

11-07-2012

Quote:
There were very, very few things that went on in Elise's domain that she did not notice.. she sat and watched the shadow dance for a while and grinned widely when the Widowmaker finally showed herself, her blood red eyes coming in contact with the Evelynn's own. Watching the Widowmaker as she moved about before finally speaking. "Hello dear~.. so nice of you to stop by.~" Elise mused, her spiderlings crawling into the back of the room to give their Queen her space.
"Well, I love to please, especially such an esteemed individual." Evelynn stands before Elise and cups her own cheek, scratching her chin in thought as she analyzes the woman before her. "You've grown quite a bit since last I saw you. Eating the souls of hapless cultists doesn't just do wonders for your figure, it's made you quite powerful... hasn't it?"

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
{{ Ah. I seem to have misinterpreted some key words in your past responses. Let's pretend like my last response never mentioned that. }}

Jaques smiled with mild amusement as he found the Spider Queen's eyes practically boring into him. "Blessed? No. Blessings imply divine providence. Much like you and yours - what was their name again? Vilemaw?"

He faded away once again, this time reappearing in front of Elise, folding his arms across his chest while facing away from her. He made it clear he was examining the surrounding webbing. "What wonderful work you have here, Lady Elise! It shows exceptional craftsmanship! I must say, I've even been having trouble avoiding getting my face stuck in them without using my Phantom Drift to its fullest effect." He turned back to give her an inquisitive frown. "Did you make it all yourself?"
Elise simply kept her eyes on the man as she spoke, her claws clicking against her throne as the man observed her webs "Indeed I did" she replied back after Jack had asked his question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well, I love to please, especially such an esteemed individual." Evelynn stands before Elise and cups her own cheek, scratching her chin in thought as she analyzes the woman before her. "You've grown quite a bit since last I saw you. Eating the souls of hapless cultists doesn't just do wonders for your figure, it's made you quite powerful... hasn't it?"
"Indeed Widowmaker, it has" Elise cooed in reply, her eyes trailing down the Widowmakers body and back up again smiling "You are quite.. lovely as well dear~" she then added "In any rate, how have you been fairing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom literally gets in Elise's web as he faces her, helmet still on his head.

"I would like to know what do you enjoy on the Shadow Isles?"
"The beauty.. the peacefulness.. the horror.. all of it, quite inviting~"