The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheMetal Man

12-19-2012

"Why do you think I've been GONE for the past TWO WEEKS NOW?" He said with his arms crossed. "I've been settling business in the Isles. What have YOU done since your arrival!?"

Dear Morgana

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Well well.. what have I done this time?" Elise's voice rang out.. but she was no where in sight, and her voice seemed to come from everywhere. When Morgana grabbed the spiderling, Elise's voice burst into anger "Put. It. Down... NOW.. or I'll see how immortal you are when your head is detached from your body" Elise said viciously
Morgana snarls, loosening the grip on the spiderling ever so slightly, but still not letting it go.

"I know what you do, Elise. I know how you lure so many away to their deaths. You probably believe your own fallacy that you're 'taking them to a better place'. I've done my research.

But this isn't about how I absolutely hate how you manipulate, draw in, and then destroy those who have devoted themselves to you without even giving them the courtesy of the truth. This is about something else."

She looks around. Elise's voice seems to be reverberating across the entire room, but Morgana is hardly intimidated by her eerie game.

"You've been spending time with Sarah, becoming her...friend. She is one of the few that I possess, and as you might expect, I find that your track record of how you treat your allies gives me little confidence in her safety while she's near you.

I will avoid walking down the path of my sister, however, and give you the benefit of the doubt...for now. I trust Sarah's judgement, so long as you do not harm her. Though, for now, I dislike everything about you, I will avoid a similar incident as last time I saw you.

However, if Sarah gets hurt in the slightest way and I catch wind of it..."

She tightens her grip around the spider's thorax, eliciting a pitiful squeal from the baby arachnid. Its tiny limbs flail wildly as it cries out for its mother. Morgana winces at the sight and loosens the grab, freeing the spiderling from the pain.

"...Your poor, adorable babies won't be the only ones suffering the consequences.

Is. That. Understood?"

To mediate her demand, she loosens her grip on the spiderling yet further, holding back a coo. Her fingers were now limp enough that the arachnid would be able to flee on its own. Whether or not it would was yet to be seen.

AskÉlise

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...Your poor, adorable babies won't be the only ones suffering the consequences.

Is. That. Understood?"

To mediate her demand, she loosens her grip on the spiderling yet further, holding back a coo. Her fingers were now limp enough that the arachnid would be able to flee on its own. Whether or not it would was yet to be seen.
The spiderling shot like a bullet from Morgana's hand, and the instant it did, Elise dropped down directly onto the fallen angel in her spider form, forcing Morgana to floor by impaling the palms of her hands with Elise's pointed legs, her fangs bared as she hissed viciously at Morgana

"You come into my home.. you harm my children" As if on cue, Morgana would feel thousands of spiders crawl over her body, ready to inject her with enough poison to kill all of Demacia and Noxus combined if Elise gave the order. "I have no intentions on harming Fortune, if I did, she'd know it by now." Elise went on "Now I know you dislike me, and as far as I can say, the feeling is mutual, but you will NOT threaten me in my own domain.." Elise's fangs were mere inches from Morgana's flesh "Is. That. Understood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheMetal Man View Post
"Why do you think I've been GONE for the past TWO WEEKS NOW?" He said with his arms crossed. "I've been settling business in the Isles. What have YOU done since your arrival!?"
"And I settle business with Isles everyday, you can only spare two weeks?" Elise mused

TĂ©vinter

12-19-2012

((o.o *Is eating dinner and watching this progress atm*))

Ask TheMetal Man

12-19-2012

Quote:
"And I settle business with Isles everyday, you can only spare two weeks?" Elise mused
"Since Institute business swallows up most of my time, yes." He would also like to mention band practice, but that would only prove her point. He let out a sigh. "Fair enough I suppose. Have you heard from Yorick or Karthus as of late?"

Dear Morgana

12-19-2012

Quote:
The spiderling shot like a bullet from Morgana's hand, and the instant it did, Elise dropped down directly onto the fallen angel in her spider form, forcing Morgana to floor by impaling the palms of her hands with Elise's pointed legs, her fangs bared as she hissed viciously at Morgana

"You come into my home.. you harm my children" As if on cue, Morgana would feel thousands of spiders crawl over her body, ready to inject her with enough poison to kill all of Demacia and Noxus combined if Elise gave the order. "I have no intentions on harming Fortune, if I did, she'd know it by now." Elise went on "Now I know you dislike me, and as far as I can say, the feeling is mutual, but you will NOT threaten me in my own domain.." Elise's fangs were mere inches from Morgana's flesh "Is. That. Understood?
((Nice godmode there. Stabbing my hands into the floor and making me helpless to react. Real fair play there.))

Morgana smiles, and her body begins to glow with dark energy. A spiderling clutching her thigh squeals and leaps off as the fallen angels flesh begins to darken to a blackish hue. Several more drop off and flee as her skin becomes completely black-purple, the color of her wings.

"Yes, I did come into your home and threaten your children as well as yourself, in your own domain. Really, I'm disappointed that you just realized that. Now, why don't you get off me? I have little desire to hurt your children."

Her 'impaled' hands curl into fists around Elise's pointed legs, and the exoskeleton begins to hiss in response to Morgana's malevolent touch, the spell causing severe irritation that would quickly escalate into a burning sensation if she gripped much longer.

AskÉlise

12-19-2012

Quote:
((Nice godmode there. Stabbing my hands into the floor and making me helpless to react. Real fair play there.))

Morgana smiles, and her body begins to glow with dark energy. A spiderling clutching her thigh squeals and leaps off as the fallen angels flesh begins to darken to a blackish hue. Several more drop off and flee as her skin becomes completely black-purple, the color of her wings.

"Yes, I did come into your home and threaten your children as well as yourself, in your own domain. Really, I'm disappointed that you just realized that. Now, why don't you get off me? I have little desire to hurt your children."

Her 'impaled' hands curl into fists around Elise's pointed legs, and the exoskeleton begins to hiss in response to Morgana's malevolent touch, the spell causing severe irritation that would quickly escalate into a burning sensation if she gripped much longer.
((If you don't like it, don't try and pick a fight in her own home))

Dear Morgana

12-19-2012

Quote:
((If you don't like it, don't try and pick a fight in her own home))
((I didn't. I was relaying a message. You attacked first.

That doesn't excuse you putting yourself in a nearly undefeatable, godly position right off the bat.))

AskÉlise

12-19-2012

Quote:
((I didn't. I was relaying a message. You attacked first.

That doesn't excuse you putting yourself in a nearly undefeatable, godly position right off the bat.))
((First off, you did attack first, you harmed her spider

2ndly: It's her own home.. you don't know where she is, so it makes sense she can drop down right onto you, and her spiderlings are everywhere, you think they're not going to help?))

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

(Ahem. Bottom of previous page.<3)