The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smirked widely "Oh I think that would be lovely dear" Elise said dropping down to floor "But.. that is an idea for another time dear"
"Performance anxiety?" Sarah teased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
((You haven't flirted with Shaco! I am insulted!))
(That's because his third leg probably wears a little Shaco mask!)

AskÉlise

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
((You haven't flirted with Shaco! I am insulted!))

Shaco grins at Elise,
"I have a goal too!"
He then stops and studies the Spider Queen,
"Yes! Interesting.... Want to know why?! "
"Hmm..Why?" Elise said, playing along with whatever game Shaco had thought up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Performance anxiety?" Sarah teased.
Elise flipped behind Fortune, wrapping her arms around the bounty hunters waist as she cooed into her ear "Oh I assure you.. that is the least of my reasons~"

Ask TheMetal Man

12-18-2012

Quote:
Elise narrowed her eyes "What do you think?"
Mordekaiser let out a grunt of dissatisfaction. "Ugh, really?" He said looking at her. "Come on now, don't be so harsh about this. I don't resent you from doing nothing but flirting with the Pirate Harlot now do I?"

Dear Morgana

12-18-2012

Quote:
(MF is a merciless tease. Doesn't mean she does everyone! Eesh.)

((Fine. Any girl you won't pretend you're going to sleep with...?))

Ask Fortune

12-18-2012

Quote:
"Elise flipped behind Fortune, wrapping her arms around the bounty hunters waist as she cooed into her ear "Oh I assure you.. that is the least of my reasons~"
Sarah shivered a little, and grinned. She patted Elise's arms, and rested back against her.

"You're fun~." She said happily.

AskÉlise

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheMetal Man View Post
Mordekaiser let out a grunt of dissatisfaction. "Ugh, really?" He said looking at her. "Come on now, don't be so harsh about this. I don't resent you from doing nothing but flirting with the Pirate Harlot now do I?"
Elise smirked "Her? She is fun." Elise mused "Even a Queen needs to loosen up a little" Elise then tilted her head to the side "And I'd rather have fun with her then start a meaningless band"

Quote:
Sarah shivered a little, and grinned. She patted Elise's arms, and rested back against her.

"You're fun~." She said happily.
"So I've been told" Elise cooed, nipping Fortunes ear a little

Ask TheMetal Man

12-18-2012

Quote:
Elise smirked "Her? She is fun." Elise mused "Even a Queen needs a loosen up a little" Elise then tilted her head to the side "And I'd rather have fun with her then start a meaningless band"
"There's a difference between loosening up and loosening up your-" He stopped himself mid-sentence putting his hands up and shaking them a bit. "Forget it. I'm saying that you must remember not to get veered off course. For the King."

Dear Morgana

12-18-2012

A web sizzles into blackness, hissing as dark magic burns it away. Purple claws tear through the now-weak fabric, revealing a very angry-looking Morgana to the room. She snarls as she looks for Elise.

"Where are you, you vindicative *****..."

She turns and spies a spiderling hanging from the ceiling by a thread. Flashing her hand out, she grabs it by the thorax between her thumb and her index finger, keeping its jaws away from her as the little legs struggle wildly.

"Come out, Elise!"

AskÉlise

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
A web sizzles into blackness, hissing as dark magic burns it away. Purple claws tear through the now-weak fabric, revealing a very angry-looking Morgana to the room. She snarls as she looks for Elise.

"Where are you, you vindicative *****..."

She turns and spies a spiderling hanging from the ceiling by a thread. Flashing her hand out, she grabs it by the thorax between her thumb and her index finger, keeping its jaws away from her as the little legs struggle wildly.

"Come out, Elise!"
"Well well.. what have I done this time?" Elise's voice rang out.. but she was no where in sight, and her voice seemed to come from everywhere. When Morgana grabbed the spiderling, Elise's voice burst into anger "Put. It. Down... NOW.. or I'll see how immortal you are when your head is detached from your body" Elise said viciously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheMetal Man View Post
"There's a difference between loosening up and loosening up your-" He stopped himself mid-sentence putting his hands up and shaking them a bit. "Forget it. I'm saying that you must remember not to get veered off course. For the King."
"Veered off course!?" Elise said a little angrily "The man who takes all the beauty and power the Shadow Isles possesses and starts a BAND tells me to not "veer off course!?"

Ask Fortune

12-19-2012

Quote:
Elise smirked "Her? She is fun." Elise mused "Even a Queen needs a loosen up a little" Elise then tilted her head to the side "And I'd rather have fun with her then start a meaningless band"

"So I've been told" Elise cooed, nipping Fortunes ear a little
"So... why did you become spider queen?" Sarah asked, petting Elise. "What set you off~?"