The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnholyWrathX View Post
(( I fixed the messup on the quote XD ))

Hm, I can... accept this... before I'm bashed by Diana later~. R'tas replied. I shall drop by later then, business to be done and worked on.
Elise smiled and nodded "Ta ta dear.. do come back~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Razmig approached the Spider queen and bowed

It's a pleasure to have you in the league, welcome Elise
"Why thank you dear~" Elise cooed, staring at the summoner with the same devious smile she wore so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
The stranger's smile did not falter as he made his next statement. "Oh, I'm just your friendly neighborhood serial killer, m'lady. I no longer have a name, as the Shadow Isles have revoked my original identity since my ascension from mortality. I go by Jaques these days, but you can call me Jack, Jacky, Jackster, or any other affectionate pet name as you see fit!" He felt the spiderlings crawling around him, but he exuded no malicious intent whatsoever that might have drove them to bring him harm.

"Oh, and your little friends are tickling me. Do they bite? Actually, they seem awfully protective of you. But there's nothing to worry about, I don't target those of the Shadow Isles. I just prey upon the living and the mortal."
Elise continued to watch the man.. still not trusting the man before her. The spiderlings continued to examine him, Elise her self, keeping a keen sense about the man. "Well.. Jack.. I would appreciate it if you knocked before you enter.. I am wary of those who just.. appear." Elise spoke, her voice calm and collected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Why someone would want to kill a woman like you?... my other question: What kind of relation do you have with the great Vilemaw?"
"Oh.. I can think of a few good reasons people would want to kill me..~" Elise cooed. "And as for Vilemaw, he is my God. Nothing more"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

*Lulu stares at Elise curiously*

Didnt YOU just TELL me to PUSH you?? also WHAT did YOU say ABOUT invasion?? DON'T tell ME you're WITH Hecarim in HIS stupid "Shadow Isle Takeover" Plan!!! i'll HAVE you KNOW that I ALREADY called DIBS on RUNETERRA!! this PLACE belongs TO the GLADE!!!
"Oh don't worry.. the glade will join in Runeterra's demise~" Elise mused, smirking at the little yordle in front of her, a hungry look in her eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ I swearz, Guild Wars be taking me out of the forums too long these days! }}

A coffee-brewed aroma fills the air yet again, as Godot walks into the lair of the Queen of Spiders. His visor helps him see clearly all the little webs and insects of differing origins and shapes, to avoid disturbing him. In a way it is sort of humorous to see him go through meticulous steps and motions with his legs and body to not disturb anything, yet not drop the pot of coffee he has in his offhand. After some effort, he enters the main room, seeing various famous champions and individuals and the queen herself-

"Ah, made it although a bit late. It is a pleasure to finally meet the Spider Queen."

He bows gracefully like all the other times before.
Elise looks at the man with a smile, her spiderlings curiously eying him as well from all corners of the room "Why hello there, and whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?" She cooed, her eyes roaming over the man and the pot in her hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Sweet." Sarah said, licking her lips. "I knew you weren't all bad. We'll see what happens~. In the meantime... no hard feelings for the thousand times I'm gonna have to shoot you on the fields of justice." She grinned, and winked.
"And no hard feelings for the thousands of times I'm going to have to suck your lifeless body dry~" Elise cooed in return "Oh, and do feel free to stop by again, bounty hunter. You're always very welcomed~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Should I RP new lore Karthus or old lore Karthus? How I interact with you will change drastically depending on which lore I base him off. ))
((As I said, do the Karthus you want :P))

benjimenfire

11-07-2012

Ben materializes out of thin are he is wear pure black armor his eyes are slits and hsi yordle form has grown to full human height
((Yes I can do that Void powers!!!!))
"Hello there"

Sykper

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise looks at the man with a smile, her spiderlings curiously eying him as well from all corners of the room "Why hell there, and whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?" She cooed, her eyes roaming over the man and the pot in her hands
Godot smiles, setting the pot of still hot coffee on the table next to him, the wood seems sturdy and old, ideal for the nature of the room.

"I am Godot, a coffeemaker your highness. My purpose here is a simple one, to provide a wonderful drink favorable to you. I have a certain...knack for brewing coffees to match my patrons, and it would be an honor if I could serve you some coffee made specifically for this occasion."

Attachment 554739

As Godot says this he turns sideways to the table and lifts the lid of the pot, the aroma is subtling...succulent, the smallest amount of light reveals the coffee is a bit more crimson than the usual dark coffees Godot serves. He pours a cup into a black glass, setting it down on the dusty table and humbling bows as he takes a few steps back and drinks his own.

"I hope it is to your satisfaction Spider Queen."

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot smiles, setting the pot of still hot coffee on the table next to him, the wood seems sturdy and old, ideal for the nature of the room.

"I am Godot, a coffeemaker your highness. My purpose here is a simple one, to provide a wonderful drink favorable to you. I have a certain...knack for brewing coffees to match my patrons, and it would be an honor if I could serve you some coffee made specifically for this occasion."

Attachment 554739

As Godot says this he turns sideways to the table and lifts the lid of the pot, the aroma is subtling...succulent, the smallest amount of light reveals the coffee is a bit more crimson than the usual dark coffees Godot serves. He pours a cup into a black glass, setting it down on the dusty table and humbling bows as he takes a few steps back and drinks his own.

"I hope it is to your satisfaction Spider Queen."
Elise eyes the coffee sat in front of her and gently picks it up, bringing it her lips and taking a sip "My my.. this is quite good~" she said, setting it in her lap gently "Though I know what could make it better~" Elise spoke in what sounded like a series of clicks and as soon as she was finished, tons of spiders began to undo the webbing of one of the cocoons and carry it to her, which she then sliced open with her claws, allowing blood to drip into the coffee. She sipped it again and smiled "Ahh.. much better~" she cooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben materializes out of thin are he is wear pure black armor his eyes are slits and hsi yordle form has grown to full human height
((Yes I can do that Void powers!!!!))
"Hello there"
"Why, hello yourself" Elise replied, staring at the... whatever the hell he was.. "And who might you be?"

Unexisted

11-07-2012

Elise what sence of smell do you give off? Do you have the smell of a spider or something else?

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Elise what sence of smell do you give off? Do you have the smell of a spider or something else?
Elise gave a small chuckle "Why, I can smell however you wish me to~" she cooed back

TheShadowOfChaos

11-07-2012

Phantom walked into the Spider Queen's room, he was stilled armed to the teeth as always, but he was looking for a chat.

"Spider Queen, do you have sometime for a chat."

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom walked into the Spider Queen's room, he was stilled armed to the teeth as always, but he was looking for a chat.

"Spider Queen, do you have sometime for a chat."
Elise smiled as she watched him enter "Why yes, I always have time to chat~" she cooed "What would you like to know dear? Please, delve into my web~"

Unexisted

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Quickly Looks away from elise's eyes." Wh-what do you mean by that Elise?"

Sykper

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise eyes the coffee sat in front of her and gently picks it up, bringing it her lips and taking a sip "My my.. this is quite good~" she said, setting it in her lap gently "Though I know what could make it better~" Elise spoke in what sounded like a series of clicks and as soon as she was finished, tons of spiders began to undo the webbing of one of the cocoons and carry it to her, which she then sliced open with her claws, allowing blood to drip into the coffee. She sipped it again and smiled "Ahh.. much better~" she cooed
Godot brought his hand to his chin, thinking carefully. He might not have put enough of the 'extra' ingrediant which brought the red hue of the coffee.

Attachment 554772

"My apologies my lady, I fear I underestimated your thirst, I will make note to...add more of said thing for you. I do anything I can to get a satisfactory result in coffee, and you needing to add something to my brew means I failed, my apologies again."

Godot humbly bows again, picking up his pot, although he turns his head-

"I don't suppose you would like to have the rest of this brew wouldn't you? Although imperfect, I hope it could be an adequate offering..."