The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

11-24-2012

Vayne looked at Shen and nodded her head, pulling the whip form her belt.

(Theres a diffrence? If so, Vayne doesn't know this... but the question is... does she care? The answer would be nope.))

"I would... rather not at this time, Sarah." Vayne replied. Somewhat ignoreing Elise and Evelynn's comments, but shook her head none-the-less.

Pacattack25

11-24-2012

A very old man who is approximately 80-90 comes in and asks "Have any of you seen a blue box around here I seem to be lost" ((forgive me I'm a Dr. Who fan... I also want to see where this would go...)) out of the corner of her eye Elise sees this... thing outside of her home... it appears to move people around from place to place, it has WHO 1 on it's back.

Ask Fortune

11-24-2012

"Bah, it's alright." Sarah said, her smile fading for a few moments. "It happened, I'll get my revenge."

After a moment, she smiled again.

"Anyway, seems our nighthunter doesn't want to make a sultry video." She cooed. "Ah well, such is life. But say, what about you and Udyr? You could teach him a Spider Stance, and he could teach you what it means to be a woman~."

AsktheBlindFist

11-24-2012

((I....Look man this isn't a doctor who roleplaying forum. If it was an actual character and you wished to create him similar to the doctor, that would be fine. But blatantly ripping off another character is rude and is highly frowned upon))

AskÉlise

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Bah, it's alright." Sarah said, her smile fading for a few moments. "It happened, I'll get my revenge."

After a moment, she smiled again.

"Anyway, seems our nighthunter doesn't want to make a sultry video." She cooed. "Ah well, such is life. But say, what about you and Udyr? You could teach him a Spider Stance, and he could teach you what it means to be a woman~."
Elise simply smirked back "I don't need that beast man to tech me how to be woman" she replied "And unless he can grow six more legs, "spider stance" won't really work out for him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post

(Theres a diffrence? If so, Vayne doesn't know this... but the question is... does she care? The answer would be nope.))

"I would... rather not at this time, Sarah." Vayne replied. Somewhat ignoreing Elise and Evelynn's comments, but shook her head none-the-less.
Elise pecked Eve on the cheek once more before lifting the Widowmaker off of her and walking over to Vayne, draping herself around the Nighthunters shoulders "Oh come on dear" she cooed into Vayne's ear

Tjihyana

11-24-2012

A small yordle girl, followed by a pixie companion, emerald color but otherwise fairly similar to Lulu's companion Pix, skips to the scene. She looks around, her look fairly innocent and curious. She then turns to look up at Elise, not seeming to be phased about the Spider Queen or the spiderlings.

"Hi! How did you learn to tuuuuuurn into a spider? Is it Glaaaade related? Since Tyr here says that it's noooot, but Glade magic lets me do thiiiiis."

The gem in her hair glows and sends a pulse through the girl, Mira. She quickly turns into a spider, seemingly polymorphed herself, yet still in control of the transformation somehow.

AskÉlise

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
A small yordle girl, followed by a pixie companion, emerald color but otherwise fairly similar to Lulu's companion Pix, skips to the scene. She looks around, her look fairly innocent and curious. She then turns to look up at Elise, not seeming to be phased about the Spider Queen or the spiderlings.

"Hi! How did you learn to tuuuuuurn into a spider? Is it Glaaaade related? Since Tyr here says that it's noooot, but Glade magic lets me do thiiiiis."

The gem in her hair glows and sends a pulse through the girl, Mira. She quickly turns into a spider, seemingly polymorphed herself, yet still in control of the transformation somehow.
Elise looked at the yordle and blinked... No.. not another one... Elise's eye twitched as the girl spoke and she took a deep breath, controlling herself from decapitating the little creature "My powers come from a spider in a medallion.." she simply replied "And no.. your little pixie dust place has nothing to do with it..."

Ask Shenn

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post

((Bullwhip has only one end, private time whip would usually have multiple ends. So one end or multiple?))

Shen took the whip in his hand and examined it. He gave it a few twirls and flicks, making the whip do a loud snapping noise.

Ask Fortune

11-24-2012

"He doesn't have four, but he does a bear stance just fine." Sarah replied, watching Elise drape herself upon Vayne. "...you be gentle with that~."

AskÉlise

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"He doesn't have four, but he does a bear stance just fine." Sarah replied, watching Elise drape herself upon Vayne. "...you be gentle with that~."
"Bears have four appendages.. he has four appendages, I fail to see your logic dear"

Elise then smirked and looked back to Vayne "Oh don't worry, I'll be nice~"