The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

11-21-2012

Vask remained off to the side as the hammer explode,d the small silver chair now nowhere to be seen as he kept out of the way, simply watching the champions interact as he lightly drummed his fingers along his biceps, particularly watching the woman Vayne, noting her complete disregard and lack of ****s given for the destroyed hammer. An intriguing woman no less, but he remained where he was, slightly off to the side and slightly behind the spider queen as he saw no real reason to get involved in the exchange.

Ask Fortune

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh..? And just whoever told you that?~" Elise replied with a smirk
"...don't you try to outplay me with that whole act, you." Sarah said, smirking as she approached Elise. "I've been at it way longer than you~."

And she plopped her hat on Elise's head, spider and all.

AskKarthus

11-21-2012

Quote:
Elise simply blinked, sensing the death singers.. discomfort, she decided to let the topic die. "My spiders use a less.. potent, version of my own venom"
'Then what sort of venom does Vilemaw use, and how could you make an elixir that prolongs life? If its anything similar to your, it would dull the senses, cause nervous failure, and eventually stop the vital organs from functioning. No venom I have knowledge of has anything it it one could use for a purpose other than as a weapon."

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Quote:
Elise smirked "Yes dear, what of it?~" She cooed, twirling a finger in Evelynn's spiky hair
"What of it?" Evelynn rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Don't you repay your debts? It's not like a century isn't enough time."

Ask Shauna Vayne

11-21-2012

Vayne shook her head side to side. Her blue-grey eyes watched Sarah Fortune place her hat upon Elise head. "I swear... I would say you two were flirting with each other." Said Vayne... one could only wonder what flirting sounded like to her.

AskÉlise

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...don't you try to outplay me with that whole act, you." Sarah said, smirking as she approached Elise. "I've been at it way longer than you~."

And she plopped her hat on Elise's head, spider and all.
Elise smirked as the hat was placed on her head, and she reached out and cupped Fortunes cheek "I believe you forget.. I'm immortal, dear~" she cooed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
'Then what sort of venom does Vilemaw use, and how could you make an elixir that prolongs life? If its anything similar to your, it would dull the senses, cause nervous failure, and eventually stop the vital organs from functioning. No venom I have knowledge of has anything it it one could use for a purpose other than as a weapon."
"Oh I do not make an elixir, the venom itself keeps mortality at bay.. at least for me, anyways~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"What of it?" Evelynn rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Don't you repay your debts? It's not like a century isn't enough time."
"How about a take you out for a night on the town.. or somewhere else, if you had in mind?~ Would that suffice for payment, dear~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
Vayne shook her head side to side. Her blue-grey eyes watched Sarah Fortune place her hat upon Elise head. "I swear... I would say you two were flirting with each other." Said Vayne... one could only wonder what flirting sounded like to her.
Elise smiled at the night hunter.. "Now, whatever gave you that idea~?"

Emperor Titus

11-21-2012

After looking at the room, Titus approaches Elise. Sheesh. You know you could use a bit more...decorations? It's kinda...depressing.

Ask the Defender

11-22-2012

Jayce signed a bit, then headed home... but not before stealing one of Elise's SPIDERLINGS! HA!
I have spares at my lab anyway, my hammers always break after a match.

Ask Fortune

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
"Ah I'm just playing around. Mostly." Sarah said, grinning. "Want in on this, girl?"

Quote:
Elise smirked as the hat was placed on her head, and she reached out and cupped Fortunes cheek "I believe you forget.. I'm immortal, dear~" she cooed.
"You were born recently, though." Sarah protested, smirking. "Your immortality isn't a factor, yet~."

She placed a finger on Elise's mouth, kissed the finger, and retracted it.

"I win~."

AskÉlise

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
After looking at the room, Titus approaches Elise. Sheesh. You know you could use a bit more...decorations? It's kinda...depressing.
"I'm sorry my home doesn't fit your liking dear.. perhaps the walls of a web cocoon will fir you better, hmm?~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce signed a bit, then headed home... but not before stealing one of Elise's SPIDERLINGS! HA!
I have spares at my lab anyway, my hammers always break after a match.
The spiderlings screeched as it was picked up, which did not make Elise happy, not at all. The Spider Queen shot daggers at the back of Jayce's head.. her voice dark and menacing "If you value your life, defender.. I suggest you put that spider back where you found it.. now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"You were born recently, though." Sarah protested, smirking. "Your immortality isn't a factor, yet~."

She placed a finger on Elise's mouth, kissed the finger, and retracted it.

"I win~."
In an instant, Elise was on her feet, arms wrapped around Fortunes waist. She leaned into Fortune and whispered into her ear "I've been alive much.. much longer than you have, dear.. that I can assure you of~" she cooed before dragging her tongue across the length of Fortune's ear, afterwards, resuming her seat. A wicked smile draped across her face