The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce looked around, then stood up again.

"Anything that would please you... my queen."
"Queen...? You must have something lost in your head, Jayce of Piltover..." Vayne grumbled as she strode up to the man, ready to smack him in the back of the head but paused.

Her eyes narrowed as she turned to Elise. "Have you done anything to him...?" She questioned the Spider Queen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce looked around, then stood up again.

"Anything that would please you... my queen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
"Queen...? You must have something lost in your head, Jayce of Piltover..." Vayne grumbled as she strode up to the man, ready to smack him in the back of the head but paused.

Her eyes narrowed as she turned to Elise. "Have you done anything to him...?" She questioned the Spider Queen.
Elise smirked at Jayce before turning her attention back to the Nighthunter "I assure you, I have done nothing to him dear~" she cooed, an innocent smile draped across her face


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
"Queen...? You must have something lost in your head, Jayce of Piltover..." Vayne grumbled as she strode up to the man, ready to smack him in the back of the head but paused.

Her eyes narrowed as she turned to Elise. "Have you done anything to him...?" She questioned the Spider Queen.
"I assure you... nothing is wrong. You see that hammer stuck on the wall, I need help getting it out. Wanna help me get it out, Night hunter?

Jayce pointed to a charged hammer stuck on the webbed walls of Elise's abode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Shauna Vayne looked to Elise, then to Jayce and frowned. "So you have been trying to get upon her good side to retrieve your weapon...?"

She shook her head in dissapointment of the Defender of Tomorrow, and spun quickly, to level her half-crossbow and fired three silverbolts in succsussion towards the charged hammer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Jayce's hammer exploded, blowing many parts all around the place. A few very explosive shock blast shells rolled over to Vayne.
...
****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archoness Syndra

Member

11-21-2012

"As charming an abode as any I've seen, Spider Queen. You certainly bring a particular flair to this world, on and off the Fields. I suppose that a question of sorts is in order though. Hmm...what opinions could you bear concerning Ionia and those hailing from its shores?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Indeed" Elise simply replied to Fortune, then she turned her attention towards the Night Hunter and smirked "you do that, darling~"

"I play nice all the time~"
"Not from what I've heard." Sarah replied, taking her hat off to look at the spider upon it. "I hear you can be quite the mean, mean black widow~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise blinked "So sorry, it is.. a force of habit~" Elise mused "And yes, we may"
"She had a beautiful singing voice." Karthus has a blank look on his face, and then realizes what he is talking about, and would probably blush if his face could turn color. Realizing his embarrassment, he tries to change the subject, "What sort of venom do your spiderlings have?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce's hammer exploded, blowing many parts all around the place. A few very explosive shock blast shells rolled over to Vayne.
...
****.
"Not very durable... is it?" Vayne said after a moment as she picked up one of the pieces and tossed it toward Jayce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise
"I play nice all the time~"
"That is not what I have heard, Elise.... "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
"As charming an abode as any I've seen, Spider Queen. You certainly bring a particular flair to this world, on and off the Fields. I suppose that a question of sorts is in order though. Hmm...what opinions could you bear concerning Ionia and those hailing from its shores?"
"Well, dear Syndra, honestly I do not care much for Ionia.. or Noxus, or Demacia~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Not from what I've heard." Sarah replied, taking her hat off to look at the spider upon it. "I hear you can be quite the mean, mean black widow~."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post


"That is not what I have heard, Elise.... "

"Oh..? And just whoever told you that?~" Elise replied with a smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"She had a beautiful singing voice." Karthus has a blank look on his face, and then realizes what he is talking about, and would probably blush if his face could turn color. Realizing his embarrassment, he tries to change the subject, "What sort of venom do your spiderlings have?
Elise simply blinked, sensing the death singers.. discomfort, she decided to let the topic die. "My spiders use a less.. potent, version of my own venom"