The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

11-20-2012

Vask smiled as the Queen seemed to accept his answer and the conversation died down. Relaxing, he then proceeded to fall into silence for the time being until she had something to ask of him.

AskÉlise

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah yelped, lightly swatting at the spiderling as she fell back on her butt. The spiderling had its head buried in her chest, abdomen and some legs sticking out and flailing. Sarah grabbed the spiderling and indignantly pulled it free, staring at it in the eight eyes.

"Bad! Bad male or bicurious spider!" Sarah admonished, starting to smirk. "It takes at least dinner to get in there, and you better be really sweet during the meal!"
Elise smiled "All my spiderlings are female dear" Elise said. The spiderling cocked it's head to the side, staring at Fortune as it's fangs twitched slightly. It's eight legs dangling as Fortune held it. It then broke free from Fortune's grasp and landed on her lap, skittering up her arm to come to rest on her hat once more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask smiled as the Queen seemed to accept his answer and the conversation died down. Relaxing, he then proceeded to fall into silence for the time being until she had something to ask of him.
Elise silently drummed her fingers on her throne.. merely.. thinking. She did enjoy this time of peace, it allowed her to gather her thoughts.

Murc VonSplinter

11-20-2012

Vask smiled in response to the Spider Queen's smile, watching her calmly from his seat. The two sitting in silence as he himself begins gently drumming his claws along the armchair.

AskKarthus

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"The League has treated me well... most of the summoners fear me, so that's a plus~ and.. yes and no dear."
"I should hope, the League calls extensively on many champions when it needs something done..." Karthus half grimaces at being called dear again, "I'd ask again for you to stop addressing me as dear, but I fear it would be fruitless, as you seem to enjoy spinning such webs. If it may agree with you, would we continue our previous conversation?"

Ask Fortune

11-20-2012

Quote:
Elise smiled "All my spiderlings are female dear" Elise said. The spiderling cocked it's head to the side, staring at Fortune as it's fangs twitched slightly. It's eight legs dangling as Fortune held it. It then broke free from Fortune's grasp and landed on her lap, skittering up her arm to come to rest on her hat once more
"All female?" Sarah asked, tilting her head slightly... before quickly adjusting herself when the added weight of the spider made the hat start to slide off her head. "Don't want them breeding, or something?"

Ask Shauna Vayne

11-20-2012

Shauna is standing behind Sarah and slowly raises her palm to her face. Her dark navy blue trench coat blew lightly behind her form some unknowen breeze.

"Sarah... Must you always be like this...?"

"As fo you, Elise... I received your reply. I do not like it. So I shall be here, keeping an eye on you and your... 'children.'"

Ask A Gentleman

11-20-2012

Quote:
"Why not today?" Elise simply mused, drumming her fingers against her throne. "I need to be.. more out and about.. anyways~"
Cho'gath blinks in surprise.
"I'm sorry, Lady Elise, but I'm not sure I can handle setting it up today," he replies. "The guests would need to be informed of date and location, there is cooking to do, and entertainment to call in. I can, however, handle tomorrow. Will that be acceptable?"

Ask Fortune

11-20-2012

Sarah looked behind her, and upon seeing Vayne, she grinned.

"Hey, girl." She said. "Play nice, now. You know the League doesn't like us killing each other for realsies."

AskÉlise

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"I should hope, the League calls extensively on many champions when it needs something done..." Karthus half grimaces at being called dear again, "I'd ask again for you to stop addressing me as dear, but I fear it would be fruitless, as you seem to enjoy spinning such webs. If it may agree with you, would we continue our previous conversation?"
Elise blinked "So sorry, it is.. a force of habit~" Elise mused "And yes, we may"

Quote:
"All female?" Sarah asked, tilting her head slightly... before quickly adjusting herself when the added weight of the spider made the hat start to slide off her head. "Don't want them breeding, or something?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
Shauna is standing behind Sarah and slowly raises her palm to her face. Her dark navy blue trench coat blew lightly behind her form some unknowen breeze.

"Sarah... Must you always be like this...?"

"As fo you, Elise... I received your reply. I do not like it. So I shall be here, keeping an eye on you and your... 'children.'"
"Indeed" Elise simply replied to Fortune, then she turned her attention towards the Night Hunter and smirked "you do that, darling~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath blinks in surprise.
"I'm sorry, Lady Elise, but I'm not sure I can handle setting it up today," he replies. "The guests would need to be informed of date and location, there is cooking to do, and entertainment to call in. I can, however, handle tomorrow. Will that be acceptable?"
"That will be fine" Elise replied

Quote:
Sarah looked behind her, and upon seeing Vayne, she grinned.

"Hey, girl." She said. "Play nice, now. You know the League doesn't like us killing each other for realsies."
"I play nice all the time~"

Ask the Defender

11-20-2012

Jayce looked around, then stood up again.

"Anything that would please you... my queen."