The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise gently stroked the spiderling that sat in her lap, smiling at Vask. "I see.." Elise mused "Well you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like dear~"

Ask Gragas

11-18-2012

"Elise, 'ave you 'eard?"

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask blinked at this, rather surprised at this offer. He had been welcomed before of course, but an offer to stay as long as he wished? a smile crept over his surprised face and he bowed at the waist, deepening the gesture to show his gratitude. "I would be honored to provide company for you your majesty, and please, If I overstay my welcome please be sure to inform me. I would be devastated if I were to ever make you regret bestowing upon me such an honor."

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

"Just watch the spiderlings dear.. they like to.. nibble~"

Ask Gragas

11-18-2012

*whispers into Elise's ear* 'ave you not 'eard...?

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask smiled at that and glanced at the spiderlings, chuckling slightly at the warning.

Meanwhile inside Vask's pants, the skin along his lower legs blackened and small lines of silver began to cover the areas most likely to be the targets of such bitings, creating a sturdy layer so that even if he received a little nipping he would be fine.

Meanwhile, at the legion of doom. ((lol))

Vask, after applying the protective covering, then paused for a few moments before speaking softly.

"Might I request to approach your Majesty? For the accommodation of our conversation of course. " He reasoned.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise smiled and nodded her head.. just wondering how far this would go "You may dear~" Elise cooed, still stroking the spiderling in her lap

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh no dear~" Elise cooed, turning back to the cocoon "Just one of the bounties that Fortune left for me." Elise smirked and looked to Fate once more "So.. anymore questions, dear~"
"Well...that maybe atleast one less mobster that Ah have ta' worry about." Twisted Fate said, before bowing and taking off his hat, "No Elise Ah think ya' have satisfied mah curiosity Ah thank ya' fer' the audience." He said before righting himself and exiting the Spider Queen's Den.

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask smiled and nodded, making his way over to the Queen and smiling as he relaxed, glancing at the spider and smiling very calmly, lowering himself slightly to the ground so that he was slightly less imposing, showing that he was not threatening the creature, from this point as a bonus he could also take a knee and rest his legs a bit, however he would of course increase the height of the darkening, to protect the new areas the spiderlings could reach. He then turned his attention to the Queen and cleared his throat. "So then your Majesty, is there anything I can do for you?"

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Suddenly, a lasso was tossed into the room, landing on the ground in a neat circle. A moment later, a big, dead fly was tossed into the lasso.

Mischief was afoot.