The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise smirked and happily obliged, transforming into her true form, skittering around him, her legs clicking against the ground as she did before she came to a rest in front of him, eying him with her now four blood red eyes.

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask smirked and chuckled softly, leaning in and admiring the Quen's true form, his hands slowly blackening, eventually the darkness crept all the way to his elbows and the tips of his claws turned slightly silver as he bowed to the matriarch, his eyes turning a deep yellow as he spoke very calmly towards the massive, menacing spider queen.
"Human or Spider, your beauty remains a sight to behold your Majesty."

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

"You flatter me dear~" Elise mused, her voice dark and echoy sounding as she sat there.. or stood there.. her fangs twitching absentmindedly

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask smiled and chuckled lightly. He gently reached out and offered a silver-clawed hand to the Spider Queen. "Not at all your Majesty, I simply give what is due."

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post

Vask smiled and chuckled lightly. He gently reached out and offered a silver-clawed hand to the Spider Queen. "Not at all your Majesty, I simply give what is due."

Elise would smile if it was possible for a spider to do so, so she reverted to her human form and did so, taking his hand.

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Glad that she felt so comfortable around him, he gladly took the Spider Queen's hand and bowed his head slightly before speaking.
"To have been graced with such a sight, surely your Majesty has earned herself a favor. Bar a visit to your god of course." HE said with a joking chuckle, knowing very well what THAT would lead to.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise chuckled in return, smiling and bowing her own head before returning to her throne "So, anything else you wish of me?~" she cooed, drumming her fingers against her throne

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask simply smiled at that and simply shook his head at that, holding up his hands disarmingly. "To be frank your Majesty I received far more than I could have hoped with my visit, and your presence is in and of itself a boon. I should be the one asking if there is anything I could do for you." He said simply, she was after all royalty, and the leader of an entire religion. In terms of importance he was far outmatched.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise smirked... pull the strings.. watch them dance~ Elise drummed her fingers some more as she sat on her throne "So, why did you visit little ole me anyways~?" Elise mused as a spiderling skittered over, coming to rest in Elise's lap.

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask simply smiled at that, watching the spiderling move to Elise's lap before addressing the question she had posed to him. "I simply came to pay my respects to your Majesty, and of course to see how you have been since your admittance into the league." He explained, of course he also enjoyed her company, as much as he really enjoyed anyone who didn't take offense at him not calling them by whatever title they did not feel obligated to inform him that they preferred to be called by. Elise had been nothing but civil to him, and thus he came to enjoy her company, but he supposed that much was a given and was nothing worth vocalizing.