The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

"Oh no dear." Elise mused, looking at her outfit "This is very much clothing.. I weaved it myself~" Elise said, running a finger over the silk that cover her body.. or most of it.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

walk in with two huge bag. "its feeding time!" release the bag, load of bugs flew out and stuck on elise's webs.

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh no dear." Elise mused, looking at her outfit "This is very much clothing.. I weaved it myself~" Elise said, running a finger over the silk that cover her body.. or most of it.
Vask smiled and chuckled, raising a brow and nodding approvingly as he looked over the woman. "Wow, it looks very lovely, and how is it that it maintains it's form and shape after you transform?" He inquired.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

(( why down voting me? i just feeding her little spiders.... DX ))

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask smiled and chuckled, raising a brow and nodding approvingly as he looked over the woman. "Wow, it looks very lovely, and how is it that it maintains it's form and shape after you transform?" He inquired.
Elise smiled "The one thing about spider silk dear, is that it's very stretchy, and not easily broken. It covers over my true form when I shift."

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled "The one thing about spider silk dear, is that it's very stretchy, and not easily broken. It covers over my true form when I shift."
Vask nodded at that and smiled, chuckling as he looked over her form. "My my, I would have never known. I'm also quite fascinated with your other form." he admitted.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise smirked and rose from her throne, walking down to the man and circling him "Well now.. how fascinated are you, dear~?" she said, her blood red eyes scanning his body

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask blinked slightly in surprise at the sultry response to his interest. With a calm smile he simply thought to himself that he probably should have expected such charm, no doubt those cultists didn't follow her to their deaths because of her political views. With a smile that matched the Queen's he simply bowed his head slightly. "Quite so, I've always had an interest in such transformations. Yourself and Nidalee being the best of examples, Shyvana also piques my interest however her limitations for the duration of her transformation leaves things to be desired." he explained, though that was simply his interest in terms of transformations, however the queen had asked about his interest in her spider form, not individuals in general.

AskÉlise

11-18-2012

Elise raised an eyebrow as she stopped circling the man, putting a finger to her lips, her eyes still wandering over him. "Care to see it?~" she cooed simply, a smirk crossing her face

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Vask smiled at that and nodded calmly.
"It would be a pleasure to see it your Majesty."
He replied, continuing to watch the woman as she stopped circling him, curious as to what was going through her mind.