The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise couldn't help but shake her head and laugh "They make quite the mess~" she cooed before she rose from her throne and stepped down to Fortune. She lifted the hat just high enough to scrape a claw through the webbing, cutting it loose. The spiderling looked up at Elise with a quizzical look, cocking it's head to the side. Elise scooped the tiny creature in her hands before she sat it on the ground. "So sorry dear~" Elise mused, looking at Fortune.
Sarah smirked a little, finding the humor in this as she grumbled and ripped webbing from the inside of her hat.

"Still had a spider in the hat." She muttered, smirking. "Anyway, there's another... crate of insecticide for you. Just one this time, it came alone."

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Elise gave a nod of her head "Same place as last?" she asked, cocking her head to the side

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

Quote:
Elise smirked before she leaned her head back and looked Evelynn in the eyes.. it was uncanny how much of herself she saw in the Windowmaker.. beautiful.. deadly.. cunning.. even if she was a little more.. flirtatious. Elise cupped Evelynn's cheek once more. "Well now.. who am I to deny that? ..Tis the season, after all~" and with that, Elise leaned forward and pressed her lips to Evelynn's, holding for a long moment before breaking off, licking her lips afterwards.
Evelynn smiled after the kiss, readjusting herself so she was sitting in Elise's lap with her legs kicked over the arm of her throne. "I always did love our talks."

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

"Is that so..?" Elise said, gently running a finger through Evelynn's hair "Then perhaps we should talk more~" Elise mused, a smirk sliding over her face "I think I would enjoy that~"

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

"So long as you don't suck out my innards when we're finished. Hard to be a friend with benefits when you sacrifice me to your giant spider god."

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Elise smiled, leaning back against her throne "As far as that's concerned, it won't happen dear~"

Unexisted

11-15-2012

(( I realize you had ignore all my questions.....can you please at least tell me why? You can tell me I fix myself. D: ))

Ask A Gentleman

11-15-2012

((You appear to have missed mine as well. I'll pull it up for you, if that's alright.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
"It is regrettable you regard me with such suspicion," Cho'gath states, putting his arms behind his back. "The summoners certainly went overboard when they demanded I speak in such uncouth terms in most of my other incarnations upon the Fields. But enough of that. I come with an invitation."

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
To her Majesty the Spider Queen,

How has your integration into the clique of a Champion in the Institute of war? Have you made many friends? And will you be relieved when another champion is introduced and you are no longer given the stigma of the "New:" champ?
"There are some people that.. interest me and I like being the new girl.. all the more reason for people to be curious~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
"It is regrettable you regard me with such suspicion," Cho'gath states, putting his arms behind his back. "The summoners certainly went overboard when they demanded I speak in such uncouth terms in most of my other incarnations upon the Fields. But enough of that. I come with an invitation."
"Despite your gentlemanly nature.. you're still a creature of the void." Elise simply replied before cocking an eyebrow "An invitation? For what?" Elise then asked

((And to Unexisted, all of your questions.. haven't been that thought out, and either have obvious answers, or have nothing to do with Elise herself ._.))

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
Elise gave a nod of her head "Same place as last?" she asked, cocking her head to the side
"Of course." Sarah replied, scraping web from her hat. "Eesh, a lot of this stuff can fit in that ass."