The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

11-14-2012

Quote:
Elise listened to Fate go on, simply smiling as she did so. Then, she spoke in what sounded like a serious of clicks, and the spiderlings reluctantly skittered to the back of the room. "So sorry dear, the very protective of me.. and wary of strangers." Elise replied "And indeed.. this game, shall be fun~ but, the question here I suppose would be, fun for whom..?~" Elise added with a smirk
"Ah, but that all lies within the game of plotting around the other." Twisted Fate said letting a smile cross his face, "N' if yer're spiderlings are wary around me...Ah hate ta' see how they react around Cho'Gath even if he is in his gentlemen state."

Unexisted

11-14-2012

Elise what do you eat in the morning?

Cranky Kidnapper

11-14-2012

An angry Blitzcrank pouting off electricity stomps in.

Elise, I demand a petition to stop your dag-nabbit spidies! I can't Rocket Grab you with them in the way!!!

- Blitzcrank, the Electrified Hulk

AskÉlise

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
An angry Blitzcrank pouting off electricity stomps in.

Elise, I demand a petition to stop your dag-nabbit spidies! I can't Rocket Grab you with them in the way!!!

- Blitzcrank, the Electrified Hulk
Elise chuckled slightly as the robot walked into her domain. "So sorry dear, they like protecting me~" Elise mused.

CyroCore Brand

11-15-2012

Kegan appeared using the hologram device Viktor had constructed for him months before as well as a stone skeleton over said hologram, producing heat.
"Hello, spider queen, i've been told that you are in contact with a god like deity."
As he approached her, he unknowingly stepped on spider-lings passing by, lighting them aflame as well as dangling webs.
"Perhaps your god could help me with the predicament i'm currently in?"

GizzyBear

11-15-2012

A masked summoner came in with a hood over his head, wondering what kind of person Elise really is.

...Basically you gave away your humanity, and for what? Was it for power or something else and was it worth it?

For me, I gave up my humanity also, but regret doing so. Although by the looks of it, it seems that you enjoy not being... human anymore."

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Sarah walked in, a smirk on her face. Her hat clearly twitched, but she didn't acknowledge it. She walked up to Elise, smirking wide.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" She asked, as her hat twitched again.

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Ah, but that all lies within the game of plotting around the other." Twisted Fate said letting a smile cross his face, "N' if yer're spiderlings are wary around me...Ah hate ta' see how they react around Cho'Gath even if he is in his gentlemen state."
"They're wary around everything and everyone.. they're not as use to this change as I am~" Elise mused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Kegan appeared using the hologram device Viktor had constructed for him months before as well as a stone skeleton over said hologram, producing heat.
"Hello, spider queen, i've been told that you are in contact with a god like deity."
As he approached her, he unknowingly stepped on spider-lings passing by, lighting them aflame as well as dangling webs.
"Perhaps your god could help me with the predicament i'm currently in?"
Elise had to stop herself from hissing the man away.. however, she did grip her chair in fury. "And maybe you would do well to watch your step.." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
A masked summoner came in with a hood over his head, wondering what kind of person Elise really is.

...Basically you gave away your humanity, and for what? Was it for power or something else and was it worth it?

For me, I gave up my humanity also, but regret doing so. Although by the looks of it, it seems that you enjoy not being... human anymore."
"That all depends on what you define as human, dear. In my eyes, I'm just as human as the next person.. with a little.. additions, of course~" Elise mused "And, do I regret it? No, I do not." Elise simply added afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah walked in, a smirk on her face. Her hat clearly twitched, but she didn't acknowledge it. She walked up to Elise, smirking wide.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" She asked, as her hat twitched again.
Elise smiled as she saw the bounty hunter walk into her domain once again. She looked at Fortunes hat and tilted her head to the side slightly, as if she didn't know what was actually in the hat. She simply smiled and gave a slight shrug. "Okay dear, enlighten me~."

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled as she saw the bounty hunter walk into her domain once again. She looked at Fortunes hat and tilted her head to the side slightly, as if she didn't know what was actually in the hat. She simply smiled and gave a slight shrug. "Okay dear, enlighten me~."
Sarah smirked, and took hold of her hat. She tugged... but it didn't come off.

"Ow!" Sarah yelped, surprised. "I..." She tugged again, the hat clearly webbed to her head. "...you misbehaving arachnid!"

She looked at Elise, a 'help me' look on her face.

AskÉlise

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah smirked, and took hold of her hat. She tugged... but it didn't come off.

"Ow!" Sarah yelped, surprised. "I..." She tugged again, the hat clearly webbed to her head. "...you misbehaving arachnid!"

She looked at Elise, a 'help me' look on her face.
Elise couldn't help but shake her head and laugh "They make quite the mess~" she cooed before she rose from her throne and stepped down to Fortune. She lifted the hat just high enough to scrape a claw through the webbing, cutting it loose. The spiderling looked up at Elise with a quizzical look, cocking it's head to the side. Elise scooped the tiny creature in her hands before she sat it on the ground. "So sorry dear~" Elise mused, looking at Fortune.