The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Gentleman

Member

11-14-2012

Cho'gath manages to make his way to Elise's throne room. He bows respectfully.
"Lady Elise, it is an honor to make your acquaintance," he says in a cultured tone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
"If you are the predictor of destinies, why do you need to ask me?" Elise mused, the spiderlings still eying the cardmaster, but keeping their distance. "As for my religion.. I am here to spread it to an extent.. to all who will listen~." Elise then smirked at the Cardmaster's next question. "You see this?" Elise mused, running a finger over a nearby web. "My plan is farm more intricate than what you see before you~"
"Destiny chooses what ta' show me n' all, but she is more than willin' ta' show me if Ah were ta' ask." Twisted Fate explained, before listening to Elise, "Ah'm glad yer' plan is more complex than just simply spreadin' spider webs around the place....otherwise this game of deciet wouldn't be any fun. Also mind callin' off yer' spiderlins'? Ah doubt Ah'm the most interestin' thing they've seen come inta' this here room."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus' eyes were almost torn from their sockets as he tried to blind himself. "This is to much anatomy at one time!"
"..Can I help you..?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee enters, expertly avoiding the webs and spiders by navigation of sound and touch. He walks up to Elise and bows. "Good day Spider Queen Elise, welcome to the league. I must ask, how do you travel upwards on the fields? I do not believe there is a ceiling."
Elise tilted her head to the side a little.. honestly, she hadn't expected the Blind Monk to visit her. Though, stranger things have happened. Elise's spiderlings eyed the monk, but didn't approach him. Elise herself smiled. "The summoners magic allows me many things.. just as it allows Pantheon the ability to jump that high." Elise replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath manages to make his way to Elise's throne room. He bows respectfully.
"Lady Elise, it is an honor to make your acquaintance," he says in a cultured tone.
Elise felt slightly.. on edge.. when Cho'Gath made his entrance. Her spiderlings even more so. Elise eyed the creature and gave a slight nod of her head back "Hello, Cho'Gath.. anything I can help you with, dear?" Elise replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Destiny chooses what ta' show me n' all, but she is more than willin' ta' show me if Ah were ta' ask." Twisted Fate explained, before listening to Elise, "Ah'm glad yer' plan is more complex than just simply spreadin' spider webs around the place....otherwise this game of deciet wouldn't be any fun. Also mind callin' off yer' spiderlins'? Ah doubt Ah'm the most interestin' thing they've seen come inta' this here room."
Elise listened to Fate go on, simply smiling as she did so. Then, she spoke in what sounded like a series of clicks, and the spiderlings reluctantly skittered to the back of the room. "So sorry dear, they're very protective of me.. and wary of strangers." Elise replied "And indeed.. this game, shall be fun~ but, the question here I suppose would be, fun for whom..?~" Elise added with a smirk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Lee nodded his head, keeping his mind occupied on the movements of the spiders as he tracked their various movements throughout the room, keeping a small bubble around himself that he would move if any came close. "I understand. How have you faired since joining the League?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Gentleman

Member

11-14-2012

Cho'gath seems to note the general tension in the atmosphere. He adjusts his monocle.
"Just as a reassurance, your spiderlings have nothing to fear. I sated myself before entering to prevent any... unfortunate occurrances. I hope you have been faring well since becoming a part of the League?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise furrowed her brow a tad, she sounded like an interesting character that Elise would like to know more about.. "Clearly, she bothers you.. to an extent." Elise replied, her spiderlings eying the Deathsinger closely.
"What bothers me isn't her. We were close friends and kindred spirits. What bothers me how much you resemble her. It is almost sickening how uncanny your resemblance to her is." Karthus' voice is building up at this point, She had a metaphorical venom that you seem to possess, and you speak like her, and have similar voices. Were you not arachnomorphic, you would also look similar," Karthus voice drops back down, "And you called me dear. I don't know how, or why, or even if I care... but... it took me back to memories so unique to me.. that I have no idea, not even the slightest inkling of what to make of you." Karthus then speaks softly to Elise, "Don't die. I wish to speak with you later, on more private terms. I cannot think straight now. I shall return at a later date. Before I leave, do you have anything you wish so speak of?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee nodded his head, keeping his mind occupied on the movements of the spiders as he tracked their various movements throughout the room, keeping a small bubble around himself that he would move if any came close. "I understand. How have you faired since joining the League?"
Elise drummed her fingers on her throne, looking at the Blind Monk with her piercing red eyes. "I have been well, monk" Elise replied, her spiderlings watching him closely but keeping their distance. "It's a tad bit of a.. drastic change. But I am making due."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath seems to note the general tension in the atmosphere. He adjusts his monocle.
"Just as a reassurance, your spiderlings have nothing to fear. I sated myself before entering to prevent any... unfortunate occurrances. I hope you have been faring well since becoming a part of the League?"
Elise's spiderlings skittered away, back to whatever it was they were doing before.. but still they remained conscious of the void creatures presence. "Be that as it may.." Elise replied, drumming her fingers on her throne "They.. and I, are still wary of you.. in any rate, I have been well." Elise replied, resting her head in a hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"What bothers me isn't her. We were close friends and kindred spirits. What bothers me how much you resemble her. It is almost sickening how uncanny your resemblance to her is." Karthus' voice is building up at this point, She had a metaphorical venom that you seem to possess, and you speak like her, and have similar voices. Were you not arachnomorphic, you would also look similar," Karthus voice drops back down, "And you called me dear. I don't know how, or why, or even if I care... but... it took me back to memories so unique to me.. that I have no idea, not even the slightest inkling of what to make of you." Karthus then speaks softly to Elise, "Don't die. I wish to speak with you later, on more private terms. I cannot think straight now. I shall return at a later date. Before I leave, do you have anything you wish so speak of?"
Clearly.. there was more to the Deathsinger than meets the eye. Elise pondered who she might be, and her own resemblance to her. Elise couldn't deny that piqued her own curiosity a tad.. Elise's cold eyes seemed to soften a tad. "No, Deathsinger. I have nothing more to discuss with you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Clearly.. there was more to the Deathsinger than meets the eye. Elise pondered who she might be, and her own resemblance to her. Elise couldn't deny that piqued her own curiosity a tad.. Elise's cold eyes seemed to soften a tad. "No, Deathsinger. I have nothing more to discuss with you."
Karthus gestured farewell and spoke again softly to her, "Farewell, I can only hope our future meeting will answer these questions we both may have." Karthus again waved good-bye, and then silently left.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

Senior Member

11-14-2012

To her Majesty the Spider Queen,

How has your integration into the clique of a Champion in the Institute of war? Have you made many friends? And will you be relieved when another champion is introduced and you are no longer given the stigma of the "New:" champ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Gentleman

Member

11-14-2012

"It is regrettable you regard me with such suspicion," Cho'gath states, putting his arms behind his back. "The summoners certainly went overboard when they demanded I speak in such uncouth terms in most of my other incarnations upon the Fields. But enough of that. I come with an invitation."