The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Something the matter, Deathsinger?" Elise asked, tilting her head to the side
Karthus sarcastically answered, "I should hope not." He than spoke again with all seriousness, "My mind is muddled. Ever since the subject of Her came up." He then paused again, "If she were an anthropomorphic, devious, Shadow-touched spider, she would be very much like you. Its disconcerting."

(( If Riot can ravage my lore so much, why can't I? ))

Unexisted

11-13-2012

rolling elise's web with sticks then put inside the big bag." Elise i love your web, how do you make them?"

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus sarcastically answered, "I should hope not." He than spoke again with all seriousness, "My mind is muddled. Ever since the subject of Her came up." He then paused again, "If she were an anthropomorphic, devious, Shadow-touched spider, she would be very much like you. Its disconcerting."

(( If Riot can ravage my lore so much, why can't I? ))
Elise furrowed her brow a tad, she sounded like an interesting character that Elise would like to know more about.. "Clearly, she bothers you.. to an extent." Elise replied, her spiderlings eying the Deathsinger closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux had a death grip on her baton as the spiderlings approached.

"Hm, no." She said nervously. "I think I'm just gonna go and... thoroughly bathe."

She stood up, back against the wall, as she scooted towards the door.

"See you, Elise." She said, staring at the spiders, and ran out.

(Mean Elise. xD)
"Ta ta dear~ do come back again soon!" Elise cooed after Lux

((>:3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Yes Ah'm well aware of that, but Ah thought Ah might as well ask. After all ain't nothin' wrong with askin', but even the best players have their tells. Unless yer're me of course." Twisted Fate replied and and a pep of confidence with the last part, before continuing watching Elise and her spiderlings carefully from under his hat, "After all Ah highly doubt yer're here ta' spread yer' religon. Perhaps yer' the two of spades in a bigger game...or maybe even the queen of spades. Not that it matters much ta' me."
"If you are the predictor of destinies, why do you need to ask me?" Elise mused, the spiderlings still eying the cardmaster, but keeping their distance. "As for my religion.. I am here to spread it to an extent.. to all who will listen~." Elise then smirked at the Cardmaster's next question. "You see this?" Elise mused, running a finger over a nearby web. "My plan is farm more intricate than what you see before you~"

Unexisted

11-13-2012

Elise what do you think of male human and male spider? which do you like best?

Heil Teemo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled widely and snaked her arms around the blue woman's body, pulling her closer to her "And what would that be, my dear?~" Elise mused playfully
Evelynn pressed her chest against Elise's, leaned in close, and delicately whispered into her ear: "You."

((It took me, like, five minutes to find your response. :P ))

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn pressed her chest against Elise's, leaned in close, and delicately whispered into her ear: "You."

((It took me, like, five minutes to find your response. :P ))
Elise smirked before she leaned her head back and looked Evelynn in the eyes.. it was uncanny how much of herself she saw in the Windowmaker.. beautiful.. deadly.. cunning.. even if she was a little more.. flirtatious. Elise cupped Evelynn's cheek once more. "Well now.. who am I to deny that? ..Tis the season, after all~" and with that, Elise leaned forward and pressed her lips to Evelynn's, holding for a long moment before breaking off, licking her lips afterwards.

Xander Blade

11-13-2012

((meanwhile... the amount of nosebleeds skyrocketed))

Nevin had simply phased through the door.
upon walking up to the throne, he slightly bowed
"Greetings Queen Elise. I welcome you to the league

AskÉlise

11-14-2012

Elise eyed Nevin as he entered, her spiderlings doing the same. "Thank you, dear." She simply replied.

Tentorer

11-14-2012

Rothus' eyes were almost torn from their sockets as he tried to blind himself. "This is to much anatomy at one time!"

AsktheBlindFist

11-14-2012

Lee enters, expertly avoiding the webs and spiders by navigation of sound and touch. He walks up to Elise and bows. "Good day Spider Queen Elise, welcome to the league. I must ask, how do you travel upwards on the fields? I do not believe there is a ceiling."