The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"I have brought along a cluster of eggs with me. They are hidden, for obvious reasons, but billions of spiderlings are held within them, ready to serve me at a moments notice" Elise replied "I made sure when I came, I brought as much of my spiders as I could.. which was quite a lot."
A brow is raised in response to this, his interest spiking
That is fascinating, how did you ever get it past customs? ((I assume they do cavity searches?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled widely at Lux as she spoke "Me? Harm them? Hardly. I simply preach my word, and they're more than willing to follow me to their own doom~"
"B-but they don't know it's their doom. They think it's some kind of ascension!" Lux protested nervously. "You're misleading them! They- YOU!" She pointed sharply at a spider that was just passing by, minding its own business.

Lux pointed at her eyes with her index and middle finger, then pointed them at the spider.

"...they are innocent people, maybe with messed up families." Lux slowly continued, watching the spider carefully. "They seek companionship and acceptance from you, not to become the main course!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"To grow and dominate, dear deathsinger.. and she actually has caught my interest~"
Karthus begins using his normal, significantly less raspy voice. Its somewhat obvious that the way Elise is addressing him is making him uncomfortable, but its not obvious how.

(( Prepare for a massive fourth wall break of humorous intent. ))

"I suppose Champions like you have become more common in that regard ever since the lore department started having problems. Just look at what they did to mine" When Karthus finishes speaking, he summons a zombie to repair the shattered fourth wall.

(( Back to our regularly scheduled programming. ))

"She is dead.. and..." Karthus trails off, unable to finish his thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post


Elise raised an eyebrow "No dear.. I don't think so." she then looked at the spiderling atop his head and blinked. The spider looked down at Raz and hopped off, skittering back to it's Queen. Elise smiled as it came to rest on her lap "Sorry dear, they don't like leaving me~"

Raz frowned as the spiderling left his head and looks back at the queen

I see, i wish i could say good luck to your cause, but it strikes me odd that a god would actually take sacrifices, and from it's followers even more.

... Would you mind biting me? I want to test something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
A brow is raised in response to this, his interest spiking
That is fascinating, how did you ever get it past customs? ((I assume they do cavity searches?))
"They allowed me to keep them, so long as I keep them in check" Elise replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"B-but they don't know it's their doom. They think it's some kind of ascension!" Lux protested nervously. "You're misleading them! They- YOU!" She pointed sharply at a spider that was just passing by, minding its own business.

Lux pointed at her eyes with her index and middle finger, then pointed them at the spider.

"...they are innocent people, maybe with messed up families." Lux slowly continued, watching the spider carefully. "They seek companionship and acceptance from you, not to become the main course!"
"Oh? Silly sorceress.. I give them what they want~. They want acceptance, understanding, I give them that. 'Tis not my fault that they are so weak willed that they cannot act on their own~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus begins using his normal, significantly less raspy voice. Its somewhat obvious that the way Elise is addressing him is making him uncomfortable, but its not obvious how.

(( Prepare for a massive fourth wall break of humorous intent. ))

"I suppose Champions like you have become more common in that regard ever since the lore department started having problems. Just look at what they did to mine" When Karthus finishes speaking, he summons a zombie to repair the shattered fourth wall.

(( Back to our regularly scheduled programming. ))

"She is dead.. and..." Karthus trails off, unable to finish his thought.
((I lol'd))

Elise looked at Karthus, tiling her head to the side. She could tell this was something that even the death singer was uncomfortable about, so she let it be. "So, Death Singer, what do you wish of me.. if anything."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Raz frowned as the spiderling left his head and looks back at the queen

I see, i wish i could say good luck to your cause, but it strikes me odd that a god would actually take sacrifices, and from it's followers even more.

... Would you mind biting me? I want to test something.
Elise blinked... "Okay, if you so wish" Elise replied


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
((I lol'd))

Elise looked at Karthus, tiling her head to the side. She could tell this was something that even the death singer was uncomfortable about, so she let it be. "So, Death Singer, what do you wish of me.. if anything."
(( I couldn't resist. ))


Karthus was still uncomfortable, but spoke anyway, "I have asked my first question, and it brought up another. What would you change about the world? Mere domination is pointless if you don't change anything."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"I am an arachnid you weak minded fool." Elise's eye twitched, her eyes narrowing and becoming increasingly more menacing.. "Now I suggest you leave... immediately"
"Insect or not... They all die the same way." He said as he turned around and began walking off, outstretching a claw and striking down a web on his way out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

11-12-2012

He held out his arm and awaited the queens bite


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh? Silly sorceress.. I give them what they want~. They want acceptance, understanding, I give them that. 'Tis not my fault that they are so weak willed that they cannot act on their own~."
"That is so wrong..." Lux said quietly, looking around for more spiders. "...and don't call me that! You don't see me calling you a... a... arachniwannabe!"

Yes, that was indeed the best Lux could come up with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( I couldn't resist. ))


Karthus was still uncomfortable, but spoke anyway, "I have asked my first question, and it brought up another. What would you change about the world? Mere domination is pointless if you don't change anything."
"Hmm.." Elise tapped her chin as if in thought "I plan to change things for the better of the Shadow Isles.. the people of this world have had their chance.. their time, is up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"Insect or not... They all die the same way." He said as he turned around and began walking off, outstretching a claw and striking down a web on his way out.
Elise glared after the walking insect.. if he dare showed his face around her domain again, she would make him her next snack..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
He held out his arm and awaited the queens bite
Elise got from her throne and walked over to him, giving a small shrug before sinking her fangs into his arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"That is so wrong..." Lux said quietly, looking around for more spiders. "...and don't call me that! You don't see me calling you a... a... arachniwannabe!"

Yes, that was indeed the best Lux could come up with.
"Wrong? I fail to see how it is wrong.. I give them what they desire~." Elise's eyes flashed and a wicked grin slid over her face as Lux spoke her next words "Wanna be..?" Elise mused, rising from her throne. She then transformed into her true form and took to the ceiling, dropping down right in front of Lux's face "I think you'll find I'm very much a true spider, dear~"