The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"If you do not like it, then stay out of my domain.. bug"
Kha'Zix's eyes narrowed. "I am of Voidreaver... And you're one to talk." He said. This time his claw jolted out, tearing down a web and hitting a spider. "... Oops... Apologies."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-11-2012

A spiderling with a note returned to Elise's home. Attached on it's back was a note.

Quote:
Dear Elise,
I would certainly be glad to start over our relationship. I also feel bad for causing you and your spiders pain. I would like to sincerely apologies. I would be visiting soon, and be sure to keep out the topic of "you know what".
I hope we would be able to become close friends.

Yours Truly,
Sona, The Maven Of The Strings

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

"What is worth more than all the money in the world?" LeBlanc smirked, "A favor. I ask you to do this request for me as a favor. In return, I shall give you a favor. It will not expire any time soon, so think long and hard as to what you wish for me to do for you. If it is detrimental to me, I will ask you to ask another favor. Is that fair, Elise?"

AskÉlise

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dearest Spider Queen,

Are the spiderlings that accompany you a product of your own immaculate gestation or does your Spider god play a part in their generation?

Sincerely, Vaskara, the Chill of Revenge
"I am too far away from Vilemaw currently for him to play any part. And no.. I need a mate to lay eggs. The spiders you see before you are ones who accompanied me from the Shadow Isles."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix's eyes narrowed. "I am of Voidreaver... And you're one to talk." He said. This time his claw jolted out, tearing down a web and hitting a spider. "... Oops... Apologies."
"I am an arachnid you weak minded fool." Elise's eye twitched, her eyes narrowing and becoming increasingly more menacing.. "Now I suggest you leave... immediately"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
A spiderling with a note returned to Elise's home. Attached on it's back was a note.
The spiderling hopped onto Elise's lap, she patted it's head and took the note. Reading it before smiling and sitting it aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"What is worth more than all the money in the world?" LeBlanc smirked, "A favor. I ask you to do this request for me as a favor. In return, I shall give you a favor. It will not expire any time soon, so think long and hard as to what you wish for me to do for you. If it is detrimental to me, I will ask you to ask another favor. Is that fair, Elise?"
Elise simply gave another small sigh "Alright fine. I shall begin working on your dress.. mind if I get you measurements, dear?"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

LeBlanc laughed, "Aw, did I dampen your mood? There there, Elise. My measurements are..."

The Deceiver put a finger to her lips, "Hm, how odd! I cannot remember! And I do want this dress as quickly as possible. I suppose you'll have to find out yourself!"

She stretched her arms out to both sides of her, her staff suddenly materializing in her right hand. She tapped it on the ground, smiling a cheshire cat smile, "Trust me like I trust you?"

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Quote:
"I am too far away from Vilemaw currently for him to play any part. And no.. I need a mate to lay eggs. The spiders you see before you are ones who accompanied me from the Shadow Isles."
Then it is with this in mind that I am safe in assuming you make regular visits back to the shadow isles? As you seem to go through spiderlings like fly paper on the fields of Justice, via turrets, minions, champions, not to mention the kamikaze spiders you send at your foes. IF this is incorrect, I would very much like to know how you replenish the population of your spiderling army, and if no such replenishment occurs, how far into your current stock have you used thus far?

Ask the Herald

11-11-2012

Quote:
Elise simply smirked and burst into laughter. "Oh? The machine man threatens me? What ever will I do.. I guess I'll just dump water on you and watch you rust~" Elise mused after Viktor, clearly not threatened by him in any shape or form.
Viktor stopped at the door, hearing the laughter erupting from the woman who sat so comfortably on her thrown. He turned his body so that he could face his mask towards her, the yellow lenses glowing intensely enough to give off beams of similar colored light. "I don't make threats, Spider Queen, I make promises. And I promise that I will destroy you, and all of you Shadow Isle scum, when the time comes. Valoran has no need for your false promises of power and salvation, for your ilk are just as much a threat to this world as the Void and all of its spawn."

Viktor turned his full figure forward, then, to face his entire form at Elise. "You were genuinely surprised when I showed no interest in you for the sake of experimentation, but what you fail to realize is that I deem you unworthy of such discovery. I know fully well what you and all of your fellow Shadow Islanders are, and I can say with utmost certainty that no real progress can be brought about by the realization of your machinations. All you guarantee is death and ruin, and that makes you no better than the fools who waged the Rune Wars over the past millennia.

Relics of the past need to remain in the past. The future has no place for obsolete trash like you." As if to enforce this final statement, Viktor's left hand began to crackle with energy identical to that which was seen on the Fields of Justice - in his basic attacks. "The time of man has come to an end.... I will pave the way for a Glorious future dominated by hextech augmentations. This is no mere delusion, it is assurance." And with that he finally passed through the entrance, leaving Elise with his words in her mind.

Unexisted

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Bumping past Unexisted, ((or whoever you are)) Rothus gave Elise a courteous bow. "M'lady, I have a question. Cake or Death, which would you rather have in your life?"
DU MAAA!! i muther kill you!! can you see im standing front of you!! wat ta heilll!! where is your two eyes?! ( not mad, just playing along)

Ask Fortune

11-11-2012

Sarah walked in, a spider the size of a dinner plate riding her hat.

"Aww, have you been teaching them that I'm a friend?" Sarah asked, smirking. "Better tell'em to get off me before I board my ship. Potentially weeks at sea with an arachnophobic crew, no thanks~."

AskÉlise

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc laughed, "Aw, did I dampen your mood? There there, Elise. My measurements are..."

The Deceiver put a finger to her lips, "Hm, how odd! I cannot remember! And I do want this dress as quickly as possible. I suppose you'll have to find out yourself!"

She stretched her arms out to both sides of her, her staff suddenly materializing in her right hand. She tapped it on the ground, smiling a cheshire cat smile, "Trust me like I trust you?"
Elise smirked as the Deceiver stretched out in front of her. The Spider Queen then rose from her throne, using a long piece of webbing that she plucked from her web, she smirked and began to measure LeBlancs arms, legs, waist, and chest. Not bothering to tease the Deceiver, mainly because teasing a tease would go no where.. she did give LeBlanc a playful wink before sitting back on her throne. "Thank you dear, you should have the dress very soon~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Then it is with this in mind that I am safe in assuming you make regular visits back to the shadow isles? As you seem to go through spiderlings like fly paper on the fields of Justice, via turrets, minions, champions, not to mention the kamikaze spiders you send at your foes. IF this is incorrect, I would very much like to know how you replenish the population of your spiderling army, and if no such replenishment occurs, how far into your current stock have you used thus far?
"I have brought along a cluster of eggs with me. They are hidden, for obvious reasons, but billions of spiderlings are held within them, ready to serve me at a moments notice" Elise replied "I made sure when I came, I brought as much of my spiders as I could.. which was quite a lot."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post

Relics of the past need to remain in the past. The future has no place for obsolete trash like you." As if to enforce this final statement, Viktor's left hand began to crackle with energy identical to that which was seen on the Fields of Justice - in his basic attacks. "The time of man has come to an end.... I will pave the way for a Glorious future dominated by hextech augmentations. This is no mere delusion, it is assurance." And with that he finally passed through the entrance, leaving Elise with his words in her mind.
Elise sat and watched Viktor ramble on about his machine nonsense. After he was done and gone, she shook her head and laughed. "Poor, deluded man~" Elise said to herself, a smirk still gracing her face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah walked in, a spider the size of a dinner plate riding her hat.

"Aww, have you been teaching them that I'm a friend?" Sarah asked, smirking. "Better tell'em to get off me before I board my ship. Potentially weeks at sea with an arachnophobic crew, no thanks~."
Elise smiled at Fortune as she walked in, looking at the spiderling and shaking her head a little. "It seems one has a taken a liking to you" she mused. The spiderling sat happily on Fortunes hat, attached to it with it's eight legs, content to ride on the bounty hunters hat. Elise spoke in what sounded like a series of clicks and the spiderling reluctantly hopped off of Fortune and skittered over to Elise, coming to a rest on the Spider Queens lap, "I wonder why~?"