The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Not at all dear.. you simply said that unexpected fear is not scary, I simply directed you to another professional at the art~"
"Good glad we see eye to eye"
He walks up and kisses her hand
"Good meeting you"

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-11-2012

Quote:
"Blind faith? Hardly. If not for Vilemaw, I would have died a long, long time ago. I just preach to those who are willing to listen, those who have nothing left to lose, and they follow~"
"And I guess you have a lot followers now that you are a champion of the league or I'm wrong?"

AskÉlise

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Good glad we see eye to eye"
He walks up and kisses her hand
"Good meeting you"
The moment his lips contacted her hand, Elise reared back and sunk her fangs into his arm, taking his face in her hand and tilting it up to meet his eyes with her own "You will touch me when I give you permission.. is that clear?" Elise said, her voice changing to become more dark. The bite, just like Lulu, would not kill him, but his insides would feel like they were on fire all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"And I guess you have a lot followers now that you are a champion of the league or I'm wrong?"
"Indeed.. that is one of the reasons I joined~"

Unexisted

11-11-2012

i heard, Elise is a woman who had nice pair of legs thats all men loves, is that true?

Ask Galio

11-11-2012

Quote:
((First of all, keep all out of character things in brackets, such as this. Secondly, it's Elise's and her spiderling's web. So Spiders is the correct word to use.))
((Technically, it's Spiders' Web, but oh well.))

benjimenfire

11-11-2012

Quote:
The moment his lips contacted her hand, Elise reared back and sunk her fangs into his arm, taking his face in her hand and tilting it up to meet his eyes with her own "You will touch me when I give you permission.. is that clear?" Elise said, her voice changing to become more dark. The bite, just like Lulu, would not kill him, but his insides would feel like they were on fire all the same.
When she bit a cruel smile appeared on his face. The place where she bit him healed instantly. He grabs her hand
"Just because it is clear doesn't mean I will obey like a dog"
He spits on her floor she could tell it was the venom. He spit out the venom
"I am touching you now aren't I?"

Tentorer

11-11-2012

Bumping past Unexisted, ((or whoever you are)) Rothus gave Elise a courteous bow. "M'lady, I have a question. Cake or Death, which would you rather have in your life?"

AskÉlise

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
((Technically, it's Spiders' Web, but oh well.))
((I realize this ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
When she bit a cruel smile appeared on his face. The place where she bit him healed instantly. He grabs her hand
"Just because it is clear doesn't mean I will obey like a dog"
He spits on her floor she could tell it was the venom. He spit out the venom
"I am touching you now aren't I?"
((I don't know who you RP.. but one does not simply ignore the venom of a Spider Queen.. ._.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Bumping past Unexisted, ((or whoever you are)) Rothus gave Elise a courteous bow. "M'lady, I have a question. Cake or Death, which would you rather have in your life?"
"I'm not too fond of sweets dear~"

Murc VonSplinter

11-11-2012

Dearest Spider Queen,

Are the spiderlings that accompany you a product of your own immaculate gestation or does your Spider god play a part in their generation?

Sincerely, Vaskara, the Chill of Revenge

benjimenfire

11-11-2012

Quote:
((I realize this ))

((I don't know who you RP.. but one does not simply ignore the venom of a Spider Queen.. ._.))

"I'm not too fond of sweets dear~"
((one does if he possessed by a void demon))