The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Walker

11-10-2012

A dim purple glow forms on the back of the room, a moment later with a slight burst of purple glow reveals Kassadin Standing on the throne room, he takes a bow for the Queen as he gets up he looks at the queen and says
"Well met my queen, its a honor to meet you" said Kassadin taking a brief pause "I came here to give in my name and on the name of The Preservers of Valoran the best regards to the Spider Queen"

choiced

11-10-2012

I'm sorry, but this is really bothering me. It should be "Spider's", not "Spiders"...

Ask the Lunari

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post

Elise chuckled as Diana glared at her at the mention of the Dawn's name "What's the matter dear? Tired of being.. out shined?~" Elise cooed, a smile forming over her lips
Diana resume's her glare at Elise and remains silent for a few moment's, before letting off a silver glow.

The moon's grace is far more superior then the sun's; It's soothing light is all that's needed to shine brighter than what Leona, and her pack of worshipers can provide.

Dear Luxanna

11-10-2012

Quote:
Elise tilted her head to the side before smiling "Like I said dear.. a little, additions~ when one is offered immortality, one doesn't simply say no"
"But... those are innocent people." Lux protested. "Harming them for your own gain is selfish and wrong."

A stray strand of web floated by, lofting in slight movements in the air. Lux fiercely swatted it from the air with both hands, as if it were a lethal weapon, and shivered.

Damorion215

11-10-2012

A young man dressed in a dark blue summoners robe with black trims would enter the Spider Queen's lair. His hood would cover his face, although strands of brown hair could be seen. He would walk past the other champions and summoners until he got right in front of the Queen's throne.

"Hello there, Queen Elise. I would first like to note how beautiful and cunning you are, on and off the Fields of Justice. Now, just out of curiousity, um.....do you plan on settling down one day, perhaps having a husband to be your king and some children to be your little princes and princesses?"

He would somewhat nervously fiddle his thumbs together, waiting for the Queen's answer.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-10-2012

Hello darling. How ever do you do?

AskUdyr

11-10-2012

Spider.

What is best in life?

Dear Morgana

11-10-2012

I'm sure Sion can tell you that, Spirits.

Ask Shenn

11-11-2012

Quote:
"I do not know.. and frankly, do not care"
Shen shrugged. "If that is what you think." He said as he turned to leave and stopped. "Enjoy you're stay here, and do try and stay out of trouble." He said before walking off.... Not before cutting a few more webs in his path.

AskÉlise

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven smiled...

Then if I were to pay for your services, would you be willing to make me a pure silk suit?
Elise did not look amused.. "No.. I wouldn't waste my webbing for something as silly as that"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor had no interest in the insignificant creatures going about near his feet, his gaze remained fixed upon Elise - from behind the yellow lenses of his mask. He didn't move whatsoever as he listened to her speak, his arms hanging limply at his sides. Even his chest did not heave as if breathing, as he appeared to not require respiration, his lungs replaced with a filtration system for the mana which now flowed throughout his body in place of blood. "I see no potential in you whatsoever, Spider Queen." His resolute statement was harsh and disinterested. "Your claim is far too vague. I demand a definitive answer. Do you serve just yourself.....or do you serve the Shadow Isles?"
Elise yawned as her spiderlings scurried back in the back of the room. Elise herself rested her head in a hand. Elise simply watched the machine man speak, a rather bored look on her face. The fingers of her other hand drumming against her throne. After he was finished, Elise sat up and finally spoke. "I serve both myself and the Shadow Isles dear." She simply replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Yes, but, why do you think that Vilemaw is a god? your religion only believes in Vilemaw or is polytheistic? you founded this religion or was someone else?... besides blind faith in your god, the "recruits" need something else? they get something when they join to your religion?... sorry if i'm annoying you with so many questions"
"Blind faith? Hardly. If not for Vilemaw, I would have died a long, long time ago. I just preach to those who are willing to listen, those who have nothing left to lose, and they follow~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Walker View Post
A dim purple glow forms on the back of the room, a moment later with a slight burst of purple glow reveals Kassadin Standing on the throne room, he takes a bow for the Queen as he gets up he looks at the queen and says
"Well met my queen, its a honor to meet you" said Kassadin taking a brief pause "I came here to give in my name and on the name of The Preservers of Valoran the best regards to the Spider Queen"
Elise smiled as the Void Walker made himself known to her, leaning back in her throne slightly as he spoke in his haggard voice. Her spiderlings didn't dare go towards him.. maybe it was because they sensed the presence of the Void? Or maybe they just did not like Kassadin's appearance. "Why hello, Void Walker. What do you wish of me? Hmm?" The Spider Queen mused. Raising an eyebrow at Kassadin

Quote:
Originally Posted by choiced View Post
I'm sorry, but this is really bothering me. It should be "Spider's", not "Spiders"...
((First of all, keep all out of character things in brackets, such as this. Secondly, it's Elise's and her spiderling's web. So Spiders is the correct word to use.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana resume's her glare at Elise and remains silent for a few moment's, before letting off a silver glow.

The moon's grace is far more superior then the sun's; It's soothing light is all that's needed to shine brighter than what Leona, and her pack of worshipers can provide.
"Whatever you say dear.. whatever you say~" Elise mused back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"But... those are innocent people." Lux protested. "Harming them for your own gain is selfish and wrong."

A stray strand of web floated by, lofting in slight movements in the air. Lux fiercely swatted it from the air with both hands, as if it were a lethal weapon, and shivered.
Elise smiled widely at Lux as she spoke "Me? Harm them? Hardly. I simply preach my word, and they're more than willing to follow me to their own doom~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damorion215 View Post
A young man dressed in a dark blue summoners robe with black trims would enter the Spider Queen's lair. His hood would cover his face, although strands of brown hair could be seen. He would walk past the other champions and summoners until he got right in front of the Queen's throne.

"Hello there, Queen Elise. I would first like to note how beautiful and cunning you are, on and off the Fields of Justice. Now, just out of curiousity, um.....do you plan on settling down one day, perhaps having a husband to be your king and some children to be your little princes and princesses?"

He would somewhat nervously fiddle his thumbs together, waiting for the Queen's answer.
Elise tapped her chin in thought before speaking "I haven't thought of that really... but for now, I am fine with my current situation~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Hello darling. How ever do you do?
"Why hello dear, I am well, thank you for asking. And yourself~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Spider.

What is best in life?
"You should know that answer better than I, beast man~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen shrugged. "If that is what you think." He said as he turned to leave and stopped. "Enjoy you're stay here, and do try and stay out of trouble." He said before walking off.... Not before cutting a few more webs in his path.
Elise simply chuckled as she watched Shen leave, smirking. Trouble, is certainly something she would not stay out of~