The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise hissed at the yordle, biting her before cutting the webbing and all but throwing her out of her home. The bite would not kill Lulu, but Lulu's insides would feel like they were on fire for a good while..
*Lulu forced herself to sit up next to the wall. Her organs indeed feel like they were melting, but to a Sorceress who has no concept of pain due to insanity, it felt...odd to the say the least. it's definately a feeling Lulu hasn't felt before and so far its not doing anything TOO bad physically...*

...maybe I SHOULD let her bite ME again...

Dear Luxanna

11-10-2012

Quote:
Elise chuckled lightly as Lux pointed a finger at the spider.. which hissed at the Demacian and skittered over to Elise, sitting on her shoulder. Elise patted it's head softly before answering Lux's question. "Yes dear, I am very much the same person. With a little.. additions~" Elise cooed in reply
Lux folded her arms, watching the spider closely, and looked about for more that looked in a position to commit some horrible misdeed against innocent light mages. She furrowed her brow at Elise's response.

"Well, then, uh..." Lux said, trying to think of a nice way to phrase her question. "What... what made you have no problem with sacrificing people to superspiders?"

Razie

11-10-2012

Razmig, who had been playing with a group of spiderlings decided to ask the Spider queen another question

You're able to change from your current human state into a great spider due to appealing to a spider god yes? Would it be possible for me to meet it and compare it to my homes spider? Without being devoured of course...

He pointed to a large spiderling currently resting on his head

Also, can i keep this one?

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-10-2012

"Spider, What kind of queen sends his "subjects" to suicide missions?.. i don't think you are very interested in your spiders if you ask me"

-A Summoner

AskÉlise

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux folded her arms, watching the spider closely, and looked about for more than looked in a position to commit some horrible misdeed against innocent light mages. She furrowed her brow at Elise's response.

"Well, then, uh..." Lux said, trying to think of a nice way to phrase her question. "What... what made you have no problem with sacrificing people to superspiders?"
Elise tilted her head to the side before smiling "Like I said dear.. a little, additions~ when one is offered immortality, one doesn't simply say no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Razmig, who had been playing with a group of spiderlings decided to ask the Spider queen another question

You're able to change from your current human state into a great spider due to appealing to a spider god yes? Would it be possible for me to meet it and compare it to my homes spider? Without being devoured of course...

He pointed to a large spiderling currently resting on his head

Also, can i keep this one?
Elise raised an eyebrow "No dear.. I don't think so." she then looked at the spiderling atop his head and blinked. The spider looked down at Raz and hopped off, skittering back to it's Queen. Elise smiled as it came to rest on her lap "Sorry dear, they don't like leaving me~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"Spider, What kind of queen sends his "subjects" to suicide missions?.. i don't think you are very interested in your spiders if you ask me"

-A Summoner
"The spiders are more than willing to do so. I do not force them~.. also, "his" does not associate with "Queen", darling."

benjimenfire

11-10-2012

Quote:
Elise smiles widely as her eyes focus on the thing before her "We'll see about that..~"
"Try me"

SandscourgeSkarn

11-10-2012

With a moment free on his vastly under-filled schedule, Skarner decided to pay a visit to the newest addition to the League. He had heard of her, had his assistants read him her file, and felt it necessary to speak to the only other arachnid he knew could speak. It was for this reason that he hurriedly skittered into her chambers, navigating the webbing as though it did not matter to him.He stopped at a respectable distance, nodded to her, and spoke.

"Tell me, Spider. What leads you to believe the League will not undo your machinations before you can complete them?"

AskÉlise

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
With a moment free on his vastly under-filled schedule, Skarner decided to pay a visit to the newest addition to the League. He had heard of her, had his assistants read him her file, and felt it necessary to speak to the only other arachnid he knew could speak. It was for this reason that he hurriedly skittered into her chambers, navigating the webbing as though it did not matter to him.He stopped at a respectable distance, nodded to her, and spoke.

"Tell me, Spider. What leads you to believe the League will not undo your machinations before you can complete them?"
Elise smiled as the crystal scorpion graced her presence. She had always found Skarner to be quite, fascinating. Elise gave a nod of her own head at the Vanguard, her tiny spiderlings all gathering at the back of the room.. some braving out to eye Skarner warily. Elise assured them she was okay before answering Skarners question.

"Well.. that's why it's called plotting dear. Besides, the summoners are just as caught up with all the political nonsense to even notice what goes on behind the scenes~"
Elise mused in reply, idly drumming her fingers as she sat on her throne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Try me"
"Ahh.. but the best thing about fear is popping it unexpectedly~"

Elise said with a wide smirk

SandscourgeSkarn

11-10-2012

Quote:
Elise smiled as the crystal scorpion graced her presence. She had always found Skarner to be quite, fascinating. Elise gave a nod of her own head at the Vanguard, her tiny spiderlings all gathering at the back of the room.. some braving out to eye Skarner warily. Elise assured them she was okay before answering Skarners question.

"Well.. that's why it's called plotting dear. Besides, the summoners are just as caught up with all the political nonsense to even notice what goes on behind the scenes~"
Elise mused in reply, idly drumming her fingers as she sat on her throne.
"If you truly believe the entirety of the Institute to be embroiled in politicking then I fear for the continued existence of your monarchy. It is not by some miracle that tensions have not fallen between the various city-states. They exist in a perpetual state of ill-ease at the behest of a handful of manipulators. This world is not as simple as it may outwardly appear."

Skarner took a step closer and peered up at the human woman. He had been hoping to observe her arachnid form without needing to either protect or disembowel it, but was not so set on that as to ask. Still, it was clear he was withholding something, even when he spoke again.

"Though I feel certain you are accustomed to the complex."

AskÉlise

11-10-2012

"Oh of course the entire institute is not.. obviously there will be some keeping a very close eye on me" Elise replied "And I will get rid of them as such..~" Elise raised an eyebrow looking at the Vanguard took a step closer to her "You would be correct on that matter.." Elise then stood from her throne and stepped down, walking over to the scorpion "Something tells me you want to see... more. Do you not?"