The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise watched the Rouge Mage as he entered her domain.. screaming his head off for.. whatever reason. Elise couldn't help bu chuckle softly as she drummed her fingers on her throne, watching Ryze in all of his ignorance. "Welcome, to my domain~" Elise mused, her spiderlings inching over at Ryze to watch him closely "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Elise, the Spider Queen.. but you may call me, Elise~" she then cooed, the smile growing on her face as she spoke
Ryze looked at the surroundings. Spiders, eh? Never been a huge fan. He waded around, occasionally kicking aside some webbing that had stuck to him. I guess you must be the newest champion, judging by your title. It's a relative pleasure to meet you, ma'am.

He bent down and idly observed one of her spiderlings. These are quite fascinating creatures. I'm not much of a biologist, but still, they seem like great subjects to study. He then looked at her. So, Elise. I'm guessing you deal in Arachnid Magic. Very rare form of magic, indeed. Mind if I ask you a few questions about your abilities?

Ask the Lunari

11-09-2012

Diana walks into Elise's lair, taking note of the surroundings and the throne.

What do you think of the moon?

AskÉlise

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"What about the others? Yes Karthus and Yorick are part of the band as well, but don't you have respect for them? And what do you think about Olaf joining their band if you hate it so?"
"I do admit, I would like to speak with Karthus more, but Yorick, I could care less about.. and of course I don't care about the oaf of a Berserker.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"That is not mere survival. If you are out to change the face of Runeterra, then you have a greater purpose than mere survival."

Karthus lowers his voice, and it creates an eerie rasping noise as he speaks.
"Also, do not address me as "dear," you are not her."
"I think you missed the part where I said thrive, Karthus. And oh? Who is this her of which you speak? Hmm?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Ryze looked at the surroundings. Spiders, eh? Never been a huge fan. He waded around, occasionally kicking aside some webbing that had stuck to him. I guess you must be the newest champion, judging by your title. It's a relative pleasure to meet you, ma'am.

He bent down and idly observed one of her spiderlings. These are quite fascinating creatures. I'm not much of a biologist, but still, they seem like great subjects to study. He then looked at her. So, Elise. I'm guessing you deal in Arachnid Magic. Very rare form of magic, indeed. Mind if I ask you a few questions about your abilities?
Elise's spiderling eyed Ryze back, hissing and skittering back to it's Queen when he drew closer. Elise scooped the tiny creature in her hands, whispering something incoherent and gently stroking it's back before it crawled over her arm and shoulder back behind her throne.

"Well.. dear Ryze.. sure. I'll answer you curiosity's~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana walks into Elise's lair, taking note of the surroundings and the throne.

What do you think of the moon?
Elise smiled as the Avatar of the Moon entered her domain. "Hello, Diana.. taking some time away from Leona? Hmm?" Elise mused playfully "What do I think of the moon.. well, the moon brings darkness, and darkness is my ally. So I can say I like the moon better than the sun~"

Ask Thornmage

11-09-2012

Quote:
Elise's spiderling eyed Ryze back, hissing and skittering back to it's Queen when he drew closer. Elise scooped the tiny creature in her hands, whispering something incoherent and gently stroking it's back before it crawled over her arm and shoulder back behind her throne.

"Well.. dear Ryze.. sure. I'll answer you curiosity's~"
Ryze nodded. Thanks for your hospitality. Now then. He took out a notepad and a quill. Where does your webbing come from? And how is it so strong? I tripped over plenty of it on my way down here.

Dear Luxanna

11-10-2012

Suddenly, a loud shriek emanated from outside. A few moments later, Lux stormed in, holding a dinner plate sized spider as if it were a soda can. She held it from behind, at the thorax, with its legs between her fingers. And she held it up far ahead of her, showing it to Elise.

"Tell these things to stop crawling on me!" Lux protested, clearly freaked out. "I carry spiders outside on sheets of paper, I don't deserve this kind of- EEK!!"

And she frantically swatted a strand of web from her hair.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Elise,
Do you eat any sort of human food, or are you on a strict fly diet?

Ask Shenn

11-10-2012

Quote:
"I do admit, I would like to speak with Karthus more, but Yorick, I could care less about.. and of course I don't care about the oaf of a Berserker.."
"I have heard not many people from the Isles would show respect to Yorick. Would it perhaps be because of the job he was given?" He asked.

((Basing questions off of what the people say on the TT map))

AskÉlise

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Ryze nodded. Thanks for your hospitality. Now then. He took out a notepad and a quill. Where does your webbing come from? And how is it so strong? I tripped over plenty of it on my way down here.
"I make it myself darling" Elise replied, nodding at her back legs "Those are not just for sitting in~ and it is very strong. Stronger than most weapons can cut"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Suddenly, a loud shriek emanated from outside. A few moments later, Lux stormed in, holding a dinner plate sized spider as if it were a soda can. She held it from behind, at the thorax, with its legs between her fingers. And she held it up far ahead of her, showing it to Elise.

"Tell these things to stop crawling on me!" Lux protested, clearly freaked out. "I carry spiders outside on sheets of paper, I don't deserve this kind of- EEK!!"

And she frantically swatted a strand of web from her hair.
The look on the Demacian woman's face.... priceless. Elise couldn't help but burst into laughter at Lux's freak out. Even going as far as to hold her sides as she tried to catch her breath. After a moment, she was finally able to breathe and wiped a tear from her eye "So sorry dear... they have a mind of their own, you know~" Elise then said. Elise then spoke in what was a series of clicks and the spider sprang from Lux's hand, skittering over and crawling up the Spider Queens leg to come to rest on her lap. Elise continued to smile as Lux swatted her web. "What do you want, dear?" Elise then asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
Elise,
Do you eat any sort of human food, or are you on a strict fly diet?
Elise tilted her head to the side "Well yes. I am human dear." Elise replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I have heard not many people from the Isles would show respect to Yorick. Would it perhaps be because of the job he was given?" He asked.

((Basing questions off of what the people say on the TT map))
"I do not know.. and frankly, do not care"

Dear Luxanna

11-10-2012

Quote:
The look on the Demacian woman's face.... priceless. Elise couldn't help but burst into laughter at Lux's freak out. Even going as far as to hold her sides as she tried to catch her breath. After a moment, she was finally able to breathe and wiped a tear from her eye "So sorry dear... they have a mind of their own, you know~" Elise then said. Elise then spoke in what was a serious of clicks and the spider sprang from Lux's hand, skittering over and crawling up the Spider Queens leg to come to rest on her lap. Elise continued to smile as Lux swatted her web. "What do you want, dear?" Elise then asked.
Lux scowled, which wasn't adorable at all, as she swatted even the tiniest of webs from her clothes. When she was satisfied that she was spotless, she looked at Elise.

"I was just wondering..." She began, but suddenly pointed off to the side, glaring at a spider. "I'M ON TO YOU!" She yelled, pointing at it. And once that fact was made apparent, she looked at Elise again. "...I was just wondering, well... are you... the same Elise that first visited the Shadow Isles, or are you more like... Malzahar?"

AskÉlise

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux scowled, which wasn't adorable at all, as she swatted even the tiniest of webs from her clothes. When she was satisfied that she was spotless, she looked at Elise.

"I was just wondering..." She began, but suddenly pointed off to the side, glaring at a spider. "I'M ON TO YOU!" She yelled, pointing at it. And once that fact was made apparent, she looked at Elise again. "...I was just wondering, well... are you... the same Elise that first visited the Shadow Isles, or are you more like... Malzahar?"
Elise chuckled lightly as Lux pointed a finger at the spider.. which hissed at the Demacian and skittered over to Elise, sitting on her shoulder. Elise patted it's head softly before answering Lux's question. "Yes dear, I am very much the same person. With a little.. additions~" Elise cooed in reply