The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-09-2012

Elise returned a few hours later in her true form, skittering into the room with fresh cocoons on her back, quickly working to pin them to the wall, the inhabitants paralyzed inside before she dropped down and reverted to her human form, resuming her seat upon her throne where she awaited to aid anyone's curiosities once more

Ask The Reaver

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Well.. there are creatures in the Shadow Isles that are solid.. most of them monsters and such"
"Such as? Details spider woman, details." He said, licking his teeth in thought of all the kind of creatures that lived there.

The Mňnkey King

11-09-2012

Quote:
Elise furrowed her brow "If you cannot give me a reason.. why should I give you some of my webbing, hmm?"
Wukong rubbed the back of his head and grinned at the spider queen."Eh.... I'm trying to make something. It won't be your downfall or anything, it'll just be totally cool! If it works I'll make some for you too!"

UberDuDrop

11-09-2012

((Well, on this forum where anything's possible, I'm a sentient small human who applied for a job at the League.))

Heil Teemo

11-09-2012

Quote:
Elise reached one hand over and cupped the Widowmakers cheek, trailing it down to her neck before withdrawing with a wide smile "I just thought we could have a chat dear, it has been so long sense we have saw each other~" Elise mused in reply, her back legs absentmindedly clicking against her throne as she spoke
"A chat, eh? All right."

Evelynn hopped up the remaining steps of Elise's dais and plopped down on her lap. "Would you like to hear what I want for Snowdown?"

SuperMan Pix

11-09-2012

Quote:
Lulu would immediately find herself wrapped in webbing hung from the ceiling as the rest of the spiderlings heeded their Queens call. Elise herself stood from her throne and walked over to the webbed yordle, her blood red eyes ablaze with fury. She took Lulu's face and turned it to meet her own before hissing at the yordle "Listen to me carefully you insignificant little shrew... this is my home.. and my spiders.. I will give you one warning.. and one warning only.. if you ever dare harm my spiders again, I will be sure have you tied down and let them rip you pieces.. do I make myself clear?"
*Lulu stares at Elise with a bored expression on her face before responding*

YES you doo MAKE yourself CLEAR!!!
*sigh*
if you REALLY care for THE spiders SO MUCH, then I Promise THAT I-

*Suddenly, three of Elise's spiderlings spontaneously combust in purple flames with no clear reason why or who did it*

...psshhh BWAHAHA!!! oh BOY that was RANDOM!!!

Ask Shenn

11-09-2012

Quote:
Elise rolled her eyes as Shen continued his questions "Who am I? His baby sitter? His Queen? You think I follow the tin can all around like a lap dog? You would be wrong.. truth be told, I know little of Mordekaiser, and I do not care to find out more."
"Why? I thought all of you Shadow Isle people knew each other. What about the others?"

AskÉlise

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"Such as? Details spider woman, details." He said, licking his teeth in thought of all the kind of creatures that lived there.
"Well.. there are some like Hecarim, obviously more spiders.. the usual dear Reaver."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mňnkey King View Post
Wukong rubbed the back of his head and grinned at the spider queen."Eh.... I'm trying to make something. It won't be your downfall or anything, it'll just be totally cool! If it works I'll make some for you too!"
Elise tilted her head to the side before shaking her head "Either you give me a reason, or you get no webs dear."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"A chat, eh? All right."

Evelynn hopped up the remaining steps of Elise's dais and plopped down on her lap. "Would you like to hear what I want for Snowdown?"
Elise smiled widely and snaked her arms around the blue woman's body, pulling her closer to her "And what would that be, my dear?~" Elise mused playfully

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu stares at Elise with a bored expression on her face before responding*

YES you doo MAKE yourself CLEAR!!!
*sigh*
if you REALLY care for THE spiders SO MUCH, then I Promise THAT I-

*Suddenly, three of Elise's spiderlings spontaneously combust in purple flames with no clear reason why or who did it*

...psshhh BWAHAHA!!! oh BOY that was RANDOM!!!
Elise hissed at the yordle, biting her before cutting the webbing and all but throwing her out of her home. The bite would not kill Lulu, but Lulu's insides would feel like they were on fire for a good while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Why? I thought all of you Shadow Isle people knew each other. What about the others?"
"I do not associate myself with the likes of him"

Ask Shenn

11-09-2012

Quote:
"I do not associate myself with the likes of him"
"What about the others? Yes Karthus and Yorick are part of the band as well, but don't you have respect for them? And what do you think about Olaf joining their band if you hate it so?"

AskKarthus

11-09-2012

Quote:
Elise smiled widely at the deathsinger "Eat? Oh no.. I am going to change the face of Runeterra, dear~."
"That is not mere survival. If you are out to change the face of Runeterra, then you have a greater purpose than mere survival."

Karthus lowers his voice, and it creates an eerie rasping noise as he speaks.
"Also, do not address me as "dear," you are not her."