Pirate Citrus Vs Warwick ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Changief

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Cant wait till they learn to use other champions already. How long will we suffer from lvl 1 players with below average skill and low capacity to learn, removing literally every single soft counter? WTF, just WTFFF is that ****?
--Fixed

GNOY

11-24-2009

"Soft counter" 0_o ? More likely that YOU actually lvl 1 player (probably disguised as lvl 30 top ELO gosu), if you disagree that eating fruit SHOULDN'T free you from Warwick's Ult (which already countered by many spells), Ashe's ult etc. If Remove scurvy will be his ULT, then it may be right ofc. But that will hardly happen.

Changief

11-24-2009

Alright lets do a rage post

WTF FLING STOPS KATARINA, FIX PLEASE
WTF FLING STOPS NUNU, FIX PLEASE
WTF FLING STOPS WARWICK, FIX PLEASE
WTF TAUNT MAKES TOWERS ATTACK, FIX PLEASE
WTF TAUNT STOPS TWITCH ULTI, FIX PLEASE
WTF SIVIR BLOCKS KARTHAS ULTI, FIX PLEASE
WTF MORGANA SHIELD STOPS EVERYTHING, FIX PLEASE
WTF CHO'GATH CAN'T EAT THROUGH TRYND ULTI, FIX PLEASE
WTF TRISTANA'S ALT STOPS EVERYTHING, FIX PLEASE
WTF SION LIFESTEALS FROM TOWERS FOR ALLIES, FIX PLEASE
WTF KASSADIN CAN GET AWAY FROM EVERYTHING, FIX PLEASE
WTF ASHE CAN JUST SHOOT ICE ARROWS AND CHASE YOU ACROSS THE MAP, FIX PLEASE
WTF KATARINA HAS NO COST FOR ANY ABILITY AT ANY TIME, FIX PLEASE
WTF SHACO CAN PERFORM ALL SKILLS FROM STEALTH, FIX PLEASE

Anything else, anyone would like to add?

GNOY

11-24-2009

Morgana was fixed actually.

You are running from actual discussion and being unconstructive. This is about game balance, not about you flooding thread or trolling my posts.

Changief

11-24-2009

u mad bro? All i did was what the OP did.

All those things i listed are just counters.

Rock paper scissors.

thread deconstructed.

GNOY

11-24-2009

How the hell remove scurvey fits in "rock/scissors/paper", if its already 3 in 1? Anyway this isnt about what counters what. Its about balance. Balance suggests that non-ult cheap ability shouldn't remove ultimate disables and stuns (not to mention its healing you on top of that).

Changief

11-24-2009

Something tells me you don't understand the concept of Rock Paper Scissors.

so lets plot it out.

Gangplank = Rock
Warwick = Scissors
Jax = Paper

Rock > Scissors
Scissors > Paper
Paper > Rock

GNOY

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changief View Post
Something tells me you don't understand the concept of Rock Paper Scissors.

so lets plot it out.

Gangplank = Rock
Warwick = Scissors
Jax = Paper

Rock > Scissors
Scissors > Paper
Paper > Rock
And you dont understand my previous post. I know that Jax > most of melee. Thanx for info anyway.

We talking about balance issues. The fact that someone counters pirate good (like Jax, but it can be just chain-stuns aswell) doesn't change the fact that Remove Scurvy removing ULTIMATE STUNS (while in fact it shouldn't remove even usual stuns for logic and all sanity's sake) need to be balanced out.

When CM had double gold cards, all knew it was a bug, and noone (hopefully) talked about Rock/Scissors/blablabla and that multiple gold cards can be countered by killing CM or by l2p.

Remove Scurvy isnt a bug (hopefully ), but many ppl agree that its a balance issue and should be adressed somehow.

Oh, and last one - Jax usually laughs at Warwick, dont know why you put him as Scissors vs Paper Jax.

Summernight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Remming View Post
You know how we fix this? Warwicks Ult should also Impliment Silence. That way A level 1 skill can't auto counter his ulti ;o But then again If I'm not mistaken I believe Morgana's Black shield also Counters his stun. . . Meh.
That would make sence following the description of stun. The concept of Warwick jumping on you is so that you are like "OMGWTF do I do, I'm stunned in fear."
Shield stops it from occurring initially but doesn't break it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arafel View Post
But yeah, the general rule of thumb is that you don't get to gank pirate unless you a) have two ccs to force him to burn RS or b) do it with just carry autoattacks.
I can't think of another hero that has that free cleanse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Yeah let's all use all our stuns all at once on one guy.

You deserved to lose whether you're stupid enough to actually do that or just stupid enough to actually say you did that.
You smell like a troll. But the point is, that's the way it's. He is the only hero that gets a summoner ability on a 30 second cool down (before buffs, masteries, and items) at lvl 1. Every 30 seconds Pirate can remove an ult that is on a 3 minute or more cool down. It doesn't scale and it doesn't ratio. It seems ridiculously over powered to the point where you need 2 abilities to kill him (usually 1 is a wasted ult), so he is second choice for ganks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changief View Post
WTF FLING STOPS KATARINA, FIX PLEASE
WTF SION LIFESTEALS FROM TOWERS FOR ALLIES, FIX PLEASE
WTF KASSADIN CAN GET AWAY FROM EVERYTHING, FIX PLEASE
Agreed to verying degrees, please make a thread for each one and I will post in agreement with my reasons. However, I feel like your post forgot the "WTF fruit stops Warwick's WTF face rape and as a side note 1/4 of the other hero's ult's" portion of your rage.
It's more like rock/ paper/ scissors/ zombie hand... where you need a scissors and a zombie hand to gank rock OR paper and scisiors to gank paper but in the mean time paper can parry for 1.5k and really mess up zombie hand or paper all while dropping cannon balls on your rock, paper, scissors, zombie hand, and player to be named at a latter date (Derek Jetter most likely), all while getting away because rock took cleanse too. So really what you want is paper, rock, AND zombie hand to gank scissors. Paper is Jax, Rock is Pirate, Warwick's ult is scissors, Ashe is zombie hand, and Derek Jeter is AFK in base... I think.

That all aside, stuns should stop an arm from moving. Lvl 1 ability with a 30 second cooldown breaking an ult seems unbalanced.

Thanks GNOY, Karolan, and everyone else who agrees or disagrees with my opinion of how the game should be balanced for keeping the thread on track
For those that disagree; feel free to be polite. I did not offend your mom (unless she is a pirate)... just posting how I feel 1 hero has a major advantage over another, and as a side note a ton of others.

Evernight

11-24-2009

I have no problem with it curing slows
I have no problem with it curing roots
I have no problem with it curing poison
I have no problem with it curing -armor or -MR debuffs
I have a serious problem with is curing stuns for this reason: Stuns > Slows - but against pirate Slows > Stuns? The point of a stun is the total lock down of the character. Slows and roots stop movement, Silence stops spells - Stuns should stop everything - That is why they are shorter, cost more and are less prevalent. So why should Pirate get to be the exception to the rule?