Pirate Citrus Vs Warwick ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summernight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick dogg View Post
What's the CD on Remove Scurvy?
30 seconds for the first point without any cool down reduction
W/lizard and mastery points it's closter to 20, and with codex it's below 20 seconds

I'd like to point out this works on Ashe's stun also.
Seriously... Ashe Ults, Warwick jumps in, Nunu ults, and then Amu utls.... pirate fruits and lives. WTF.

Actually... we had to pair Warwick with Ashe to kill pirate mid in a game last night. Here's what happened. Ashe shoots! Fruit! Warwick ganks! Pirate Flash! Parlay! Cannon Fodder! Fruit again!
Ashe goes back to base to get HP, Warwick has to go back to jungle to get HP, Pirate keeps doing what he's been doing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summernight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
I think the general idea here is, how is it that an ult can be countered in such a small way? You don't need heaps of god, you don't need huge mana or hp, you don't really need much of anything other then one skill point in a skill available at level 1. You'd think an ult wouldn't feel so insignificant so quick...
Exactly!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2009

You know how we fix this? Warwicks Ult should also Impliment Silence. That way A level 1 skill can't auto counter his ulti ;o But then again If I'm not mistaken I believe Morgana's Black shield also Counters his stun. . . Meh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Remming View Post
You know how we fix this? Warwicks Ult should also Impliment Silence. That way A level 1 skill can't auto counter his ulti ;o But then again If I'm not mistaken I believe Morgana's Black shield also Counters his stun. . . Meh.
Does. But it's not quite as easy to pull off--there's really no time in between his leap and the stun being applied, so you have to shield before he clicks his ult.

But yeah, the general rule of thumb is that you don't get to gank pirate unless you a) have two ccs to force him to burn RS or b) do it with just carry autoattacks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

Senior Member

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summernight View Post
I'd like to point out this works on Ashe's stun also.
Seriously... Ashe Ults, Warwick jumps in, Nunu ults, and then Amu utls.... pirate fruits and lives.
Yeah let's all use all our stuns all at once on one guy.

You deserved to lose whether you're stupid enough to actually do that or just stupid enough to actually say you did that.












Pirate is OP but you're still stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolan

Junior Member

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Yeah let's all use all our stuns all at once on one guy.

You deserved to lose whether you're stupid enough to actually do that or just stupid enough to actually say you did that.


Pirate is OP but you're still stupid.

Hmmm, new members trying to find solutions in game to a problem they encounter ....... insulted by a so called senior member because (translation here) "you are too god damn stupids, u freaking noobs, to remember all the spe, all the cd all the mana cost of all the champions" .......

No comment after all


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

Senior Member

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolan View Post
Hmmm, new members trying to find solutions in game to a problem they encounter ....... insulted by a so called senior member because (translation here) "you are too god damn stupids, u freaking noobs, to remember all the spe, all the cd all the mana cost of all the champions" .......

No comment after all
Yeah that's what I said.

I don't care how long you've been playing the game; if you see someone is stunned and your first reaction is to re-stun them before it's over, you're of bellow average intelligence. (see how polite i am?)



BTW: i lost to gangplank as warwick plz nerf gangplank isnt a solution to any problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d3l3t3

Junior Member

11-23-2009

Look at Dota, late game A zeus will never kill a bloodseeker one on one unless the bloodseeker is a complete moron. There will always be heroes that can completely counter another hero. Gangplanks remove scurvy does what its supposed to do. Don't be all upset about it. If you see him use it, then attack. Time your attacks, harass, make him have to heal constantly so you put him at low health. There are ways to counter pirate ppl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wicket

Member

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyashadow View Post
No characters should have an advantage over any other character!

remove scurvy vs warwick's ult!
Kassadins teleport vs anyone!
Blinding shot vs melee!
stun vs running away!

Ashe only, summoner's rift only, no items, no special abilities.


Or you could adapt and fight intelligently.
Except Pirate's Cure Scurvy removes slows, stuns, poisons, and other debuffs, which makes it really friggin annoying. Also, Warwick's stun can be interrupted mid-ult by other stuns and silences already, which is annoying in and of itself. He doesn't need something else screwing him over and making him basically a suicide champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

Senior Member

11-24-2009

Cant wait till they fix this imba **** already. How long will we suffer from lvl 1 skill with average CD and low mana cost, removing literally every single debuff/stun and ult? WTF, just WTFFF is that ****?