Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggests for new abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aven Vera

11-06-2012

Greetings!
First of all, forgive the grammar mistakes, english isn't my native language... :P!

I had 2 ideas that I would like to share with all of you...

1. An ability of a new character that spreads sight wards (perhaps 3...) in separated directions around the character. It should show kind of a triangle.

2. An ability of a new character that makes a shield around the character (like Leona's shield), but this shield remains a few seconds absorbing the damage taken and then healing himself with an amount equal to the damage taken.

I think both of them could be ultimates due to their big utility. Perhaps they could be abilities of items, spells, whatever...

I don't know if you own a system which shows what champion is the most popular through the weeks.

I hope this could be helpful for you to keep providing us entertainment. Thank you.