Wow... Just Wow on the updates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

Twitch was not nerfed at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laenges View Post
Need a nerf for Twitch, his dmg on Turrets is only a fool. With a tricky Twitch they can Gank 5 ppl with one ulti: View the follow at the last Days:
http://nitemaster.de/mediaplayer/twitch.html

I have luck to go out, but you see it, you dont have a chance against this ****.
Despite very strong protest from numerous players.

================================================== ===============
Teemo was buffed on his passive. He was already OP but now he is god.

Awesome new updates... I am loving them...

Wedgiemaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

the teemo passive doesn't work yet for some reason.

I luv that movie. I'm so gonna try twitch some time.

Graty

11-11-2009

I don't think we should take balance advice from someone who "[has] luck to go out"

Elad

11-11-2009

QQ Moar?

Did this really deserve 2 threads?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=24594

The change to Teemo was a nerf, not a buff. Being able to see behind you was awesome, definately a descent passive, the new one is just blah. A conditional stealth that requires you not to move for six seconds and to remain stationary really isn't that great.

As for your video, you already got your answers in your other thread.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

Twitch is made of glass. He can do decent damage to one, or two - three non-moving targets, but the moment he exits stealth and his team isn't already winning the fight he's dead.

Do you know how Teemo's new passive works? He has to stand still for 6 seconds. It's almost as useless as Trailblazer was, it at least gave you a decent sight bonus.

Zeyk

11-11-2009

Twitch is fine except for his ult being able to backdoor turrets without getting shot. That's really lame - even if it's balanced, it's just not fun for a character to be able to do that.

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

I wanted to delete this thread because I was talking about the update. And it doesn't come in champion feedback, it should be under general discussion.

However, there is no delete forum option yet. So I suppose you guys have to post everything on the other one and let this one die and go on to the last page.

Zeta

11-11-2009

Quote:
Twitch is made of glass. He can do decent damage to one, or two - three non-moving targets, but the moment he exits stealth and his team isn't already winning the fight he's dead.
Twitch isn't a glass cannon - he's a glass nuke. Even if he doesn't survive, it's mutually assured destruction.

FoxMindedGuy

11-11-2009

hells yeah!

Graty

11-11-2009

Unless one person on your team spends 450g and makes Twitch and Teemo the same pew pew physical dps piddlepots.