Ryze's Spell Flux - what the hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hye Circus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-22-2009

This spell very rarely bounces without being cast in a giant group, let alone bounce six times EVER.

This needs a rework. Don't tease us with a six times bounce if it rarely hits, and don't give an ult that never bounces so it is reduced to a mere regular nuke. In DOTA there was a similar spell that bounced and it wasn't imbalanced. Ryze needs his ult to bounce.

mermin

11-22-2009

ryze is getting a remake, hes pretty strong on the ptr

FoxMindedGuy

11-22-2009

His ulti does bounce. Unless someone flashes like super away and u don't follow him/her :P

The Hye Circus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-22-2009

I've used it a bunch of times from a distance on an enemy hero who is standing next to creeps or another hero... and it just hits him. I think the farther away from the enemy you are the less of a chance it'll bounce at all. I also think it is set to bounce back to Ryze the first time.

JayceJa

11-23-2009

there is no chance involved, if someone is in range that is a valid target, it will bounce, otherwise it is the result of a bug

regardless, he is being remade soon anyway