Faster recall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDSyndrome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

In my opinion I think that since the new Twisted Treeline is a really small, fast- paced map, it needs a faster recall time. Most of the time I find it faster to walk back to base rather than recalling. SO i think that it needs a faster recall such as the dominion recall.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

sounds good, +1

Naokazu

11-07-2012

Good idea, only downside I can think of is that you won't be able to start recalling when you step onto an altar and cap before it finishes.

DragnDave

11-07-2012

Yeah I love altar recalling

KryTek

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naokazu View Post
Good idea, only downside I can think of is that you won't be able to start recalling when you step onto an altar and cap before it finishes.
Wait few more seconds before recalling....

Phallicies

11-07-2012

sigh, more domionesque qualities :/

Zezifus

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDSyndrome View Post
In my opinion I think that since the new Twisted Treeline is a really small, fast- paced map, it needs a faster recall time. Most of the time I find it faster to walk back to base rather than recalling. SO i think that it needs a faster recall such as the dominion recall.
I personally would not like that, I think it is perfect the way it is. The only reason I say this is because I think too many people will use that to get away faster. The faster the recall equals less time to find the low HP champ that ran from the battle.