More Great Deals on Champion Skins!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

for some reason i bought twitch the very first day the store was open on the public client...

howabout changing the hue of the particles to green at least... kinda like the updated morde and malphite 520 skins

you know... for those of us who purchased it forever ago (i suffer from buyer's regret on like 2 skins out of dozens that i own, and that would make me feel more appreciated. i may sound like a critic, but in fact i am a connoisseur on way too much caffeine)

Santokee

10-05-2010

i dun know y u guys are complaining. im sure riot knows that people dont really buy these skins and they know that charging 975 for a little recolored pallets is ridiculous. they are just rebalancing prices. i agree with them that these skins are not worth 975. maybe they are not worth 520 either but w/e. dont expect awesome skins to be perma discounted. u might as well ask them to make legendary skins 260 ip while ur at it

Seaal

10-05-2010

Hi Laura

Santokee

10-05-2010

i dun know y u guys are complaining. im sure riot knows that people dont really buy these skins and they know that charging 975 for a little recolored pallets is ridiculous. they are just rebalancing prices. i agree with them that these skins are not worth 975. maybe they are not worth 520 either but w/e.

and dont ask or expect awesome skins to be perma discounted. u might as well ask them to make legendary skins 260 ip while ur at it.

Santokee

10-05-2010

oops i guess it went through twice...

Schimm

10-05-2010

Hmm buy a green rat for 520 RP or a skin thats actually cool for the same price? Gah I can't decide its much to difficult of a decision.

MeOdd8

10-05-2010

glad i bought twitch when he was 1/4 price

ram9n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

we miss 9 arrow volley ;(

10-05-2010

The twitch skin is a crime.

JonneyMarket

10-05-2010

Could we get a refund if we previously purchased these skins.

1234567 ... 11