new threes map freakin sux. anyone else think so?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport0006

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

new threes map freakin sux. anyone else think so? i think they should have an option to choose between the old one and the new one. cuz riot just ruined the game for me personally.

Thalanaar

11-06-2012

Same here. The old playstyle was much more user-friendly, and the gameplay here has an extreme snowball effect. this map needs to go. NOW.

1onz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

No, the new map is more fun.

Redenbacher

11-06-2012

Yes, there are other people who agree with you. Though I am not one of them.

No, Riot will not be releasing both maps or an option to select between the two. They've detailed some of the reasons why several times. Basically, it boils down to the fact that they're not going to support two game modes that are practically the same (even though you may disagree, both are 3v3 'destroy the nexus' gameplay). This is the same reason they scrapped Magma Chamber some time ago.

It would be far more constructive for you to provide detailed feedback as to what you like and dislike about the new TT so that your input can be considered in taking the mode out of Beta.

The Quiet Scout

11-07-2012

new map would be decent if it didnīt have the altars... the altars is what diminishes the potential fun factor...

Relytmai

11-07-2012

Hate it. Closer to Dominion then Summoners Rift and is nothing like the old Twisted Treeline.

funtimejon

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1onz View Post
No, the new map is more fun.
Definitely this. The new map is soooo much better