Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please put the old twisted treeline back up alongside the new one.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayitquick

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Why would you completely remove a map from the game? You already have too few maps in the game as it is, and instead of just introducing a new 3v3 map alongside the old one you for some reason thought it was a good idea to take the old map out? I am sure a lot of people like the old twisted treeline better, and this map has to have its name changed because it is NOT twisted treeline. Please i would like to know why you guys thought it was a good idea to take a completed map out of the game.

Exqzr

11-06-2012

Quote:
Slayitquick:
Why would you completely remove a map from the game? You already have too few maps in the game as it is, and instead of just introducing a new 3v3 map alongside the old one you for some reason thought it was a good idea to take the old map out? I am sure a lot of people like the old twisted treeline better, and this map has to have its name changed because it is NOT twisted treeline. Please i would like to know why you guys thought it was a good idea to take a completed map out of the game.

Don't forget to sign the petition

Ferr3t

11-06-2012

Here's a better question: why do people keep posting this thread when they could just as easily post in one of the ones on the exact same topic that already exist?

Ha11uc1n0g3n

11-07-2012

Riot answered this question in the petition thread. There can be only one Twisted Treeline and it's the new one.

Play it for 50 games, maybe you'll actually like it once you learn the new strategy/tactics of the map, and if you don't like it just move on...

Or you could be like the countless others posting these annoying duplicate threads...