PulseFire LUX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyouKi37

11-06-2012

Ok This is my first post in Fan Art I hope I have Attached this image correctly!

About a month ago I bought a Wacom Intuos5 and been wanting to get back to my art. I really love Lux as one of my main Champs and felt she would be a awesome champ to sport in the PulseFire armor, so I came up with this design. This has about a good 20 hours into it, since it is my first time painting with a tablet. It also has many revision and different backgrounds. I can post the other is needed. At this time I wanted to get your feed back on the image where it stands now. I will keep working it till it is done and post a final. I know I need to fix the face, eyes, and hair still. That is where I started and I feel I could do better now that I have put in hours with the tablet.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Added ruffed in PulsFire EZ getting blown back! what you think? I will be putting more work into it I just wanted some feedback.

UPDATE(11/16/2012): Cleaned up Ezeral a little bit, I am getting tired of working on this image so I might call it done for now and come back to it!

Drakojan

11-06-2012

Wow. Really nice. Make this happen Riot! I love Kayle and Blitzcrank, I dunno how a Pulsefire Kayle and Blitz would work though lol.

IS1868f96adc7cecbd8e248

11-07-2012

Really impressive for your first time painting with a tablet!
Pulsefire Lux seems to be a popular concept and I can see it working well for her.

I like most parts of your design and the whole feeling in general! What I don't really like are the bare armpits (doesn't fit with the moderately armored general design in my opinion), belt buckle and the designs on her breasts, but those are just personal taste.

In terms of feedback, I feel her left leg looks bent forward (towards the viewer) after the bootcap, you could either try shading it a bit differently or turning it a bit more. The left arm and right boot have similar problems where the design doesn't look like it follows the body underneath correctly. While you can attribute those to the armor potentially, I think you could shade the crook of the arm a bit differently and just move the midpoint of the boot design slightly to fix those.

Again, I'm really impressed by this as your first digital drawing, and I hope you can find some use from this attempted feedback :P The staff design is especially cool!

KyouKi37

11-07-2012

Thank you, both of you I enjoy your feedback. Bot Tower, After looking at it more I do see what you mean. I think I am scared to try and redo to much of it, but I will mess around on different layers and see how it turns out. As it is my first full digital drawing, I did mess around a bit with small scale drawing before going all out on this one. I also went to college for graphic design, website design, and do drawing and painting on the side as hobby. I always wanted to bring it to the digital side and finally made that jump. My art has always been more cartoon-like style, so my human body figures and poses defiantly need some work. This pose I have Lux in, is from some similar poses when I did some research to help spark some ideas. I will take your advise and see what I can do!

I also think Lux would make a great champ for the PulsFire most of her abilities could be styled to follow the theme. I might even try drawing the 3 stages, but in more of a mock up and not as detailed.

I think the first thing I am going to try and change is the armor around her upper cheats, and I might bring the blue under armor up to her neck and this would fix your armpit issue. I guess I was trying to keep the *** factor that seems to tag along with female champs lol!

Minzzway

11-07-2012

Pulsefire ... ergh.
Not original enough, in my opinion.
She deserves something unique.

Support Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Damn that looks nice on Lux!

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

That looks awesome! If only Riot would make a skin out of that...

KyouKi37

11-08-2012

Thank you guys! And to Alice Kirisame, I understand it not the most original idea. I agree Lux needs a better skin and PulseFire may not be the answer. I just really like the idea of the theme and how it works in the game and i feel it fits her well. For later Projects I will do more original ideas. I had to do this one first while it was on my mind.

Frost Archer

11-09-2012

Thing is, I love Lux (NO! not that way you louts -.-) but looking at the price for pulse fire ez is CRAZY. even so, if this were real, than it would be the best skin for her Good Job!

KyouKi37

11-11-2012

Yea it is a bit pricy but I'd have to get it for lux lol. I hope I get some time to work on it today and ill upload update!