Fanfic Story: Nidalee and Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mookomaan

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goau View Post
So, I've been kicking around the bucket for awhile, and I've decided I want to make a fanfic about League of Legends. Reading through the other forums, I found a request for Nidalee and Rengar, so I thought "Why not?"

Problem is, I do not own Rengar and have no idea of his personality. If anyone can give any hints, please do.

Actual fanfic link here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2779279
<In response to his personality>
He is very intent about his hunter background. Killing is no problem for him, and he constantly strives both for the thrill of the hunt, and obviously, to be the best hunter who ever lived. His whole ego is based around this, and he does not (given his sayings from his command-moves and command-attacks) seem the type to show remorse. I notice he has an alpha male quality about him as well, then again, like that wasn't obvious enough. I am in the process of writing a fanfic about Rengar myself! However im in a rut due to the fact i had this whole thing based around him and Cho'gath settling the score (this was pre Kha'zix). Since the entry of Kha'zix it's been back to the drawing board and hindrance to my motivation for this story. Eventually i'll complete it.... maybe....

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ls+of+the+hunt

Goau

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theamp4 View Post
Well, for one.

www.wattpad.com

That works pretty well.

Or it could be a google document
I looked over wattpad, and I can use it. However, I cannot use it in the event I do make a more mature chapter. The reason being is that there is no mature rating, only restricted, and I do not feel comfortable with just that option. Then again, who reads fanfic just for the adult material?

I will use fanfiction.net for mature-rated chapters as that one does have a mature rating option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookomaan View Post
<In response to his personality>
He is very intent about his hunter background. Killing is no problem for him, and he constantly strives both for the thrill of the hunt, and obviously, to be the best hunter who ever lived. His whole ego is based around this, and he does not (given his sayings from his command-moves and command-attacks) seem the type to show remorse. I notice he has an alpha male quality about him as well, then again, like that wasn't obvious enough. I am in the process of writing a fanfic about Rengar myself! However im in a rut due to the fact i had this whole thing based around him and Cho'gath settling the score (this was pre Kha'zix). Since the entry of Kha'zix it's been back to the drawing board and hindrance to my motivation for this story. Eventually i'll complete it.... maybe....

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ls+of+the+hunt
Thank you, but it's a little late. In the case with my fanfic, I settled for Rengar being a proud hunter, and only a hunter. He will not hunt, say Nidalee, in her own territory or the Institution of War because he understands her desire to protect her home.

As to your fanfic, I can see Cho'Gath more than Kha'Zix being his rival. Working with the lore is completely optional, in my opinion. If you want it to be between Rengar and Cho'Gath, I say go for it! Just pretend Kha'Zix never showed up.

Goau

11-17-2012

Like this post for me to continue with the fanfic as normal.

Goau

11-17-2012

Like this post for me to make a love interest chapter. This one will be on fanfiction.net.

Mookomaan

11-18-2012

50 shades of blood yeah!!!!

Goau

11-21-2012

Just popping on to bump and inform any fans of my work that I will be on leave for Thanksgiving, which I wish you all have a good one.

During this leave, I will have moved this story to Fanfiction.net, which will include more content. The reason is because I had to shorten my previous chapters one way or another because of the content setting. I will also be working on Chapter 8, but do not promise that it will be up.

The poll for Chapter 8, however, will remain until Thursday of the 29th of November. The way I am doing it is a like of one of two posts. Which ever one has the most votes, that will be the one I write. Thank you all and I hope everyone enjoys the work already present.