Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion to Filter Troll Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acidminded

11-06-2012

I have an idea that may help with issues of ranked players auto-locking, demanding lane or feed, or just being AFK-locked into a champion and screwing the rest of the team. It's a rather simplistic idea, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been suggested.

Veto option during champion select.

This will cut back on people queue-dodging because they get stuck with a terrible team composition or are otherwise forced into a game that is a disaster from the beginning. We all know what I'm talking about. Having the option to vote on a match decline after champion select may eliminate a lot of losses and dreaded 30-minute waits because a "Teemo Mid or Feed" showed up.

So, with this option, there also comes the possibility of people just vetoing games against team comps they don't like. I don't really have a solution to this, maybe some sort of limit on the number of times you can veto between games, maybe a short timeout after multiple vetoes, or something along those lines.