Institute Grand Library. [Open RP].

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-18-2012

((Begins to whistle the Jeopardy song.))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle noticed Sona silently chocking on her food and started to worry.

"Is...is something wrong? Did the meat not get cooked all the way?"
No... It is... Nothing... Sona looks at Randle, sighing. It was just that Randle did so much for her, more than other men had done, and yet...

Randle... Perhaps... I should talk to you about this... Date... I... Sona looks around the room again, avoiding eye contact.

AODRG

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
No... It is... Nothing... Sona looks at Randle, sighing. It was just that Randle did so much for her, more than other men had done, and yet...

Randle... Perhaps... I should talk to you about this... Date... I... Sona looks around the room again, avoiding eye contact.
Randle sighed, thinking the worse must happening.

"Yes? What's the matter? Remember you can tell me anything."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-20-2012

Quote:
Randle sighed, thinking the worse must happening.

"Yes? What's the matter? Remember you can tell me anything."

Sona looked down and touched the necklace Randle gave her. She felt horrible, telling this to someone who prepared so much for her, but she had to do it, or it'll be worse in the future...

Randle... Your... A great summoner... And an even greater gentlemen... It's just that... Sona looked away, a slight drop of tear forming on the edge of her eye.

Perhaps your not the one I am destined to fall for...

AODRG

11-20-2012

Quote:

Sona looked down and touched the necklace Randle gave her. She felt horrible, telling this to someone who prepared so much for her, but she had to do it, or it'll be worse in the future...

Randle... Your... A great summoner... And an even greater gentlemen... It's just that... Sona looked away, a slight drop of tear forming on the edge of her eye.

Perhaps your not the one I am destined to fall for...
Randle placed his fork down after hearing Sona's less than cheerfull melody.

"I...I understand..."

Randle held his head down in shame, wiping his eyes from the tears that started to form.

"Per-perhaps I've just been...too direct to fast."

Randle looked back up and noticed Sona's eyes starting to water.

"Sona, as much as I would want nothing more than to be with you, I-I would hate myself if you were in anyway made unhappy or uncomfortable. I...I love you, but I would never want to force you to do anything you don't want."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-20-2012

Quote:
Randle placed his fork down after hearing Sona's less than cheerfull melody.

"I...I understand..."

Randle held his head down in shame, wiping his eyes from the tears that started to form.

"Per-perhaps I've just been...too direct to fast."

Randle looked back up and noticed Sona's eyes starting to water.

"Sona, as much as I would want nothing more than to be with you, I-I would hate myself if you were in anyway made unhappy or uncomfortable. I...I love you, but I would never want to force you to do anything you don't want."
Sona smiled softly, wiping out the tears in her eyes. She stood up, and placed her necklace down on the table.

Perhaps... I am not worthy of this, Randle... Sona then hovered towards the exit. Before she left, she said to Randle with her back towards him.

I'm... Sorry...

AODRG

11-20-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled softly, wiping out the tears in her eyes. She stood up, and placed her necklace down on the table.

Perhaps... I am not worthy of this, Randle... Sona then hovered towards the exit. Before she left, she said to Randle with her back towards him.

I'm... Sorry...
Randle picked up the crystal and looked it over as the color started to fade away.

Yea...so am I. he thought as he put it in his robe.

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

Anayo enters the room looking for Randle, but seeing what was happening he silently made his way to the Shurima desert section and took out 5 books and began to read.

AODRG

11-26-2012

((Shameless excuse to bump a probably dead RP GO!))

After putting the tables an chairs back the way they were, and tossing out all the leftover food and decorations from his failed date, Randle sat back at his main desk, reading up on a few stories about the local champions.

Colonel qt

11-26-2012

After reading a while on the Shurima desert Anayo decided to put the books up and go check out some books to see the most significant League matches, he walks up to Randle.

"Hello Randle."

Deciding not to bring up the topic of Sona as it probably wouldn't be the best idea he decided to spare him of thinking about it.

"Are there any books about significant League matches? I know there was one between Ionia and Noxus."