Institute Grand Library. [Open RP].

12345612 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

((Lol I forgot you and AODRG were the same person to an extent. XD))

Anayo takes a look at the setting.

"I'm still relatively new to customs here but I would try and remove some of the candles, if I didn't know any better I'd think you'd be trying to burn down the library! Remember too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I'd be personally going about this different but that would take a long time to explain so I can give you this piece of advice. Be yourself and don't try to fix something that isn't broken and don't make it too complicated. If you've got a nice simple set-up adding more flowers or candles would just completely ruin the effect. Like I said I'm not the expert at this, if this does somehow end up bombing which I'm sure won't happen, there was a thread for dating and love advice somewhere, I'll look around for it."

((World's most complicated answer, I need to learn a little bit from myself.))

AODRG

11-09-2012

((Fixed it ^_^))

Randle looks back at the table, realizing he may have overdone his decoration a bit.

"Yeah I guess your right... "

Almost immediately, Randle starts taking down most of the candles except for the 3 on the table, gathered up the flowers and petals around the table, moved the now melting ice sculpture away from the table.

"Well...thanks for the advice anyway. Really just want this to go perfect with her...."

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

"Glad to have helped."

Anayo returns to his seat and begins to read again.

"I'll still be here for a while if you need me."

Tentorer

11-09-2012

Entering the library, Rothus looks around, followed by Janetti. They both head to the back of the library for 'story time'.

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

((the bump of knowledge!!!!!!!!))

AODRG

11-10-2012

Randle starts to sit down at his table with one of his favorite books, awaiting Sona's arrival with uncontrolled excitement.

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

Anayo puts up the books neatly and puts his chair back in it's original position.

"Thank you Randle, I'll be back sometime soon."

AODRG

11-10-2012

Randle looks back up from his book.

"No, thank you. You probably saved this night from being a ruined mess. Do return whenever you wish. We're always open."

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

((No thank you wtf? O_o))

AODRG

11-10-2012

((?))

12345612 ... 40