@Tryndamere - I need to know how to do your job, and quick.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Tryndamere just gave me one of the best laughs of the night.

Arctic Bro

11-08-2012

Hi Tryndamere!

Good Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Mr. Renekton Bot, or as I am going to refer to you, Mr. President, what will be your first act as our new president? I for one would like to suggest that all of Valoren must pay a tribute to you in the form of 20 women a day for your personal usage, whether it be to make you a sandwich, or just do the dishes.

Versel

11-08-2012

So that's how Riot works...

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Good afternoon Renekton Bot. To answer your questions:

1) What's a "Chief Executive Officer" and what does he do? Is it the boring stuff? If so I'll keep Ryze around.

Ryze spends most of his time pursuing ancient arcane tomes and tracing strange glowing shapes in his library. I'm always outside in the practice yard, so I don't see him much.

2) I've seen a lot of movies that have corporate leaders in tense, uncomfortable meetings with overseas businessmen. Will I have to have a lot of those?

Most of my meetings end in a pentakill, so I assume you'd have a similar experience.

3) How much security will I have to cut through when I come to claim my throne?

You'd just have to come through me - I don't need guards.

4) How thick are the walls where you work? Will I be able to E through them to save time? Do you do that with spinning slash?

The walls near my desk can all easily be avoided by executing a flawless spinning slash, yes.

5) About how hardy are the interns there? I get pretty mad sometimes, and I usually let my fists to the talking. What I'm asking is, are we going to have a high turnover rate?

That would work well. The interns are well accustomed to slaughter.

6) I have a business degree from the college of coughcoughhrm. It's written right here on this sheet of looseleaf paper. Will that help at all?

All you need is your weapon. Leave that paper stuff to the mages.

7) What's the busiest day for Riot Games, and when would be the most inopportune time for me to show up and overthrow the chain of command?

Probably our bi-weekly ritual where we execute those in the tribe who have disobeyed my commands. I'm usually pretty distracted with all the head-lopping.
best
company
ever

The McSmashy

11-08-2012

I don't have enough Internets to give out tonight, holy balls.

This is why Riot is the best company.

Iridos

11-08-2012

Thread is amazing

Xaephros

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Good afternoon Renekton Bot. To answer your questions:

1) What's a "Chief Executive Officer" and what does he do? Is it the boring stuff? If so I'll keep Ryze around.

Ryze spends most of his time pursuing ancient arcane tomes and tracing strange glowing shapes in his library. I'm always outside in the practice yard, so I don't see him much.

2) I've seen a lot of movies that have corporate leaders in tense, uncomfortable meetings with overseas businessmen. Will I have to have a lot of those?

Most of my meetings end in a pentakill, so I assume you'd have a similar experience.

3) How much security will I have to cut through when I come to claim my throne?

You'd just have to come through me - I don't need guards.

4) How thick are the walls where you work? Will I be able to E through them to save time? Do you do that with spinning slash?

The walls near my desk can all easily be avoided by executing a flawless spinning slash, yes.

5) About how hardy are the interns there? I get pretty mad sometimes, and I usually let my fists to the talking. What I'm asking is, are we going to have a high turnover rate?

That would work well. The interns are well accustomed to slaughter.

6) I have a business degree from the college of coughcoughhrm. It's written right here on this sheet of looseleaf paper. Will that help at all?

All you need is your weapon. Leave that paper stuff to the mages.

7) What's the busiest day for Riot Games, and when would be the most inopportune time for me to show up and overthrow the chain of command?

Probably our bi-weekly ritual where we execute those in the tribe who have disobeyed my commands. I'm usually pretty distracted with all the head-lopping.
BESt RIOTER IN THE WORLD

ImboredxP

11-08-2012

Never expected Tryndamere to respond, but now I'm laughing too hard.

Magnasmash

11-08-2012

My sides... Oh god my sides...