Elo hell problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncrowned

11-19-2012

Lately ive seen more and more people complain about their elos, some say that "My team is always good and no one trolls" while others say "my team made me lose" and its half half, so is it the matchmaking system? or why is it that I cant get a quad, 2 triples, try to carry the team, but fail since WW was 0/10 and other game cait was 1/5, and then ez was 2/7 with 50 cs, how can I solo queue outta hell when its basically like 3v5

Notorious P I P

11-20-2012

Watch your games in replay. You woild be surprised at the mistakes you make and not realize. All the kills in the world wont help you 1v5. You have to get your team to play together. I use to get mad about the same thing until I started watching my replays and seeing a lot of my mistakes. Basically what I saying is that you probably have a bigger hand in the losses than you think. Double and triple kills dont win matches, teamwork does.

acosn

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylinkpro View Post
Lately ive seen more and more people complain about their elos, some say that "My team is always good and no one trolls" while others say "my team made me lose" and its half half, so is it the matchmaking system? or why is it that I cant get a quad, 2 triples, try to carry the team, but fail since WW was 0/10 and other game cait was 1/5, and then ez was 2/7 with 50 cs, how can I solo queue outta hell when its basically like 3v5
This isn't cowwadooty. You don't win games by netting kills. You win games by breaking the nexus. Tons of games are lost because people don't get this.