End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðraconas

11-09-2012

It is coming.

Soon™

King Reedwise

11-09-2012

you know that patch that we said would come out 3 days ago? yeah, it didn't come out and we don't care. we aren't going to tell anyone one way or the other

H0p0nP0p

11-09-2012

wen is the patch?

ugly koala

11-09-2012

so about how much longer do think it will take im really interested in all the shop changes and want to start my build experimentation.

CloudminS

11-09-2012

...gg

NickWangOG

11-09-2012

Volibarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Naosie

11-09-2012

And then we find out that Riot is actually owned my blizzard.. and it would all start to make sense O.o

xXxShroomsxXx

11-09-2012

You guys get a update that a patch is comming then you just talk **** and ask so many damn questions and then you all wonder why they dont explain things to you because you all just rip it to shreds bla bla

a smart mmo company will not say jack untill its time that way saying sorry is not an option because if they say sorry you will just eat them up and spit them out i think we are so very very lucky that we get the ammount of interaction with the devs and staff that we do so be happy and greatful with it shutup with your complaining and just remember they do what they do cause of the majority of jerks that post the rubish and criticism they do in these forums

And name me one mmo that is as transparent and loving of the community as riot is!

pls excuse my lack of spelling and punctuation skills i have little to none but the msg is the same

Apurujaku

11-09-2012

This is ridiculous i got gold around mid october and have been waiting for season to end. now i risk elo decay and losing status and still have no clue when the season will end.

Astias

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterShyv View Post
This is ridiculous i got gold around mid october and have been waiting for season to end. now i risk elo decay and losing status and still have no clue when the season will end.
You will still get gold, it will go by your top rating